Best Low Deposit Casinos UK
When playing online slots or casino games for real money at UK casinos, you will normally have to make a minimum deposit of £10 to get started. However, there are plenty of online casinos in the UK with a low or no minimum deposit limit starting from just £1. Below are the top minimum deposit casinos for UK players in December 2023:
|Electric Spins Casino||£5|
|Amber Spins Casino||£5|
Lottoland Casino: £1 minimum deposits
- Debit Cards: £1
- Paysafecard: £2
- Trustly: £4
- MuchBetter: £5
Lottoland Casino was founded in 2013 and is a £1 deposit casino with the lowest minimum deposits and cashouts. With £1 debit card deposits, there are more than 1,800 online slot games from the top providers to choose from. With a focus on UK players, they offer you iOS and Android casino mobile apps. When it comes to withdrawals, there is no minimum amount either.
- 100 no wager free spins (deposit & wager £20)
- 1,800+ slot games
- iOS & Android mobile apps
- No PayPal available
- Live Chat isn’t 24/7
Unibet Casino: £5 minimum deposits
- Debit Cards, Bank Transfers, Apple Pay, Neteller + Skrill: £5
Unibet Casino offers a £5 minimum deposit on a variety of payment methods including debit cards, Apple Pay, bank transfers, Neteller and Skrill. With 2,400+ slot games, you have a huge range of jackpot slots as well as lots of exclusive titles. Available to play on dedicated mobile apps, cashouts are very quick, processed at weekends and free or charge.
- Free cashouts within 12 hours
- 2,400+ slots including 230+ progressive jackpots
- iOS & Android mobile apps
- Welcome bonus is small compared to other casinos
- Most slots don’t have the highest RTP setting
Electric Spins Casino: £5 minimum deposits
- Debit Cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Pay by Phone + Bank Transfers: £5
Electric Spins Casino is a £5 minimum deposit casino in the UK as you can deposit just £5 using debit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Pay by Phone and bank transfers. With the minimum withdrawal also £5, there are more than 500 slot games from top providers like Microgaming, Pragmatic Play and Big Time Gaming. They focus on existing customers with daily offers and a loyalty programme that awards cashback.
- Exclusive Online-Slot.co.uk Welcome Offer
- Daily offers + loyalty programme
- Easy-to-use website
- No iOS/Android mobile apps
- Not the biggest range of slot games
Party Casino: £5 minimum deposits
- Apple Pay + Google Pay: £5
Party Casino is perfect for mobile players as there are £5 minimum deposits with Apple Pay and Google Pay. With iOS and Android apps available, you have more than 3,800+ slots to choose from including a wealth of exclusively-produced games. Offering near-on instant withdrawals, Online-Slot.co.uk readers are treated to an exclusive 120 Starburst free spins when you deposit just £10. They also cater to existing players with exclusive Party Jackpots, slot tournaments, cashback and a loyalty programme.
- 3,800+ slots & lots of exclusive games
- Instant & free withdrawals (under 1 hour)
- Slot tournaments, cashback & Party Jackpots
- No filters when searching for slots
- Information hard to find on website
Amber Spins Casino: £5 minimum deposits
- PayPal, Apple Pay, Debit Cards + Pay by Phone: £5
If using a debit card, Apple Pay or PayPal, Amber Spins is a £5 deposit casino. With cashouts also available from £5, you are welcomed with an exclusive signup offer. Boasting over 1,000 online slots from the best providers, they offer free telephone support as well as a loyalty programme, daily free spins and monthly cashback.
- £5 deposit valid for exclusive welcome offer
- 1,000+ slot games
- Automatic verification when signing up
- Withdrawals aren’t the quickest
- No casino mobile apps
Casumo Casino: £5 minimum deposit
- Debit Cards: £5
At Casumo, a £5 casino deposit is valid using a debit card. All other payment methods are £10. With just £1 minimum withdrawals, our top mobile casino boasts 2,100+ slot games, mobile apps, instant cashouts and plenty of slot tournaments. They also have an excellent range of progressive jackpot slots and lots of exclusive titles. Founded in 2012, Casumo Casino is as good as it gets for UK players.
- 2,100 slot games including lots of exclusives
- iOS & Android mobile apps
- Reel Races (slot tournaments)
- Not enough payment methods
- More filtering options needed in ‘Games’ section
Grosvenor Casino: £5 minimum deposits
- Debit Cards + Paysafecard: £5
Focused on UK players, Grosvenor Casino is a £5 minimum deposit casino for debit cards and Paysafecard. With PayPal also on offer, cashouts are quick (within 24 hours). They have many top slot games including titles from Novomatic, Push Gaming, Play ‘n GO, Microgaming and Pragmatic Play. A trusted brand with land-based casinos, they offer a wide range of casino promotions including a membership programme.
- Welcome bonus with 5x wagering requirements
- iOS & Android mobile casino apps
- Freephone telephone support
- Not the biggest range of slot games
- Customer support not 24/7
BetVictor Casino: £5 minimum deposit
- Debit Cards: £5
Established in 1946, BetVictor Casino offers a minimum £5 deposit and withdrawals on debit cards. With 1,500+ slot games from the best providers, customers can benefit from an exclusive no wager free spins welcome bonus as well as regular promotions. Offering fast cashouts, this reputable UK outfit has BetVictor iOS and Android apps as standard.
- Up to 300 no wager free spins welcome offer
- iOS & Android mobile apps
- 24/7 customer support including freephone UK number
- Debit cards only payment method
- Website is a little outdated
PokerStars Casino: £8 minimum deposit
- Trustly: £8
PokerStars Casino allows you to deposit just £8 with the Trustly payment method. With 2,500+ slot games including lots of exclusive games, cashouts are instant and free (under 1 hour). The loyalty programme is excellent and you can enjoy everything on iOS and Android mobile apps. Get started with 100 no deposit free spins and a 100% bonus up to £200.
- Exclusive Online-Slot.co.uk welcome offer
- 2,500+ online slot games
- Loyalty programme
- Welcome bonus only valid for debit cards
- No deposit free spins valid on certain slots
Welcome Bonuses at Minimum Deposit Casinos
Whilst offering low or no minimum deposits at UK online casinos may be great, you would assume you can’t enjoy a casino welcome bonus by making a low deposit. However, there are many casino sites that will reward you with a bonus with a deposit of £10. Below are the 10 best low deposit casino bonuses available in December 2023:
|UK Casino||Minimum Deposit||Welcome Offer Received|
|PokerStars||£0||100 no deposit/wager free spins|
|NetBet||£0||20 no deposit free spins|
|Amber Spins||£5||£5 bonus + 50 free spins|
|BetVictor||£10||100 no wager free spins|
|Unibet||£10||£40 casino bonus|
|LeoVegas||£10||£10 bonus + 25 free spins|
|MrQ||£10||30 no wager free spins|
|Electric Spins||£10||£20 bonus + 100 free spins|
|PlayOJO||£10||80 no wager free spins|
|Casushi||£10||£10 bonus + 50 bonus spins|
|Casumo||£10||£10 bonus + 20 bonus spins|
Some casino bonuses will reward you with free spins, no wager free spins or a welcome bonus when you deposit £10 or less. Obviously, to get the full welcome bonus available, you would need to deposit more than £10. For example, LeoVegas Casino offers a 100% bonus of up to £200 + 100 free spins. To get the full offer, you would need to deposit £200. If you deposited £10 in this case, you’d get a £10 bonus + 25 free spins.
In many cases, the minimum deposit for a welcome bonus is £20. The more you deposit initially, the higher the offer you’ll get naturally. Want to deposit £10 or more to get the best offers? Check out our best UK casino bonus sites.
Minimum Deposit Casinos Pros and Cons
This leads to comparing casinos with no minimum deposit or ones that require you to deposit £20 or more to get started. There are advantages to both but there are also limits and restrictions too. If you want to find out whether minimum deposits are for you or not, here’s a list of pros and cons for low deposit casinos:
- You risk losing a small amount
- You can try a UK casino by spending the bare minimum
- You get to try most online slot games
- You are almost forced to gamble responsibly
- It’s unlikely that you can claim a casino’s welcome offer
- Welcome bonuses can come with higher wagering requirements
- All payment methods aren’t valid for minimum deposits
- The minimum cashout limit might be difficult to achieve with a small deposit
If you’re looking for more from your deposits, maybe depositing more may be for you. £20 is stated as the overwhelming majority of UK casinos accept deposits of £20 or higher. Here’s a look at the benefits and drawbacks of £20 deposit casinos:
- You’ll be eligible for the majority of welcome offers
- Play a wider choice of casino games
- More payment methods will be available
- Higher deposits involve greater risk
- It might be more tempting to play at higher stakes
How We Rate Minimum Deposit Casino Sites
When looking at the best online casinos with minimum deposits, below is the criteria we consider in order to rate them. This includes their licensing status, payment methods accepted and withdrawal times, the casino bonus value, the number of slots and casino games they offer.
- UKGC Licensed: all minimum deposit casinos must be licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. If they are, they are safe to play at. You will find their license number in a casino’s footer section normally. You can also use the UKGC’s public register to be sure.
- Website/Mobile Usability: being able to deposit easily as well as find your favourite casino games is essential. Having an easy-to-use website that is mobile-friendly is a very important factor. If the UK casino has iOS and Android mobile apps, even better.
- Payment Methods & Withdrawal Times: having a range of popular casino payment methods is key to depositing at low deposit casino sites. Debit cards, PayPal are Apple Pay are the most common. Cashouts should also be processed in under 24 hours with a lot of them offering instant withdrawals.
- Casino Bonus Value: offering a welcome bonus is key when joining a UK casino. This comes in the form of free spins, a deposit bonus or a mix of the two normally. Having clear Terms and conditions is essential and includes fair wagering requirements, eligible games to play and generous max cashout limits.
- Online Slots & Casino Games: playing at a £1 deposit casino may be great but you need a good range of online slot and casino games to play there. Offering titles from the top providers like NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Play ‘n GO is a key indicator of good UK site. Playing with low stakes of 5p or 10p per spin is recommended.
Best Payment Methods for Minimum Deposits
With many casino payment methods available these days, not all allow smaller deposits (i.e. bank transfers). Below are the best banking options if you want to fund your account at a low deposit casino in the UK.
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit at UK Casino|
|£1 at Lottoland Casino|
|£5 at Amber Spins|
|£5 at Party Casino/Amber Spins|
|£5 at Party Casino|
|£4 at Lottoland Casino|
|£5 at Electric Spins/Amber Spins|
- Debit Cards: available at nearly all minimum deposit casinos, over 100 million debit cards were in circulation in the UK as of March 2023. With deposits as low as £1 (Lottoland Casino), the popular payment method is also valid for all casino welcome bonuses.
- PayPal: widely available due to being extremely easy to use, PayPal casinos are aplenty in the UK. Minimum deposits range from £5 normally and tend to count towards a casino’s welcome offer. It’s the most popular payment method after debit cards.
- Apple Pay: with over 50% of players opting to play on mobile devices, Apple Pay is perfect for iOS users. Funded via your bank account/debit card, Apple Pay is becoming increasingly popular. It’s very easy to use and deposit limits are very low.
- Google Pay: like Apple Pay, Android users can use Google Pay to deposit at UK casinos. Not available at many yet, it’s becoming more widely available. With low deposits allowed, Google Pay deposits are normally valid for welcome bonuses.
- Trustly: widely available at UK casino sites, Trustly allows you to deposit directly from your bank account easily. Available for more deposit bonuses, Trustly is becoming the new debit card to many players.
- Pay by Phone: perfect for smartphone users, you can play at minimum deposit casinos easily by adding your deposit to your monthly mobile phone bill. It’s becoming more popular but you cannot withdraw using this method.
Best Slots to Play at Low Deposit Casinos
When you sign up and deposit from £1 at UK casinos, you might be thinking what casino game you should play. Slots are perfect to make the most of a small deposit with plenty of minimum deposit slots to choose from. There’s no point playing at £1 a spin if you’ve deposited £5 as your balance might be gone after just 5 spins.
You should consider playing low to medium volatility slots in order to stretch your balance as far as possible. On the other hand, high volatility slots normally come with big max win potential so 1 lucky spin could result in a huge payout. Playing high RTP slot games will in theory give you the best chance of playing for longer which increases your chances of winning. It all depends on how much risk you want to take.
Below are 10 online slots you can play at low stakes (10p or less per spin) in order to maximise your minimum deposit. They include a variety of volatility levels, RTP rates and max win potential.
|Online Slot||Min Bet||Max Win|
|Starburst||10p||500 x bet|
|Book of Dead||10p||5,000 x bet|
|Jammin’ Jars||10p||50,000 x bet|
|Tombstone RIP||10p||300,000 x bet|
|Money Train 4||10p||150,000 x bet|
|Book of Mega Moolah||10p||£12,292,147.77|
|Starburst XXXtreme||10p||200,000 x bet|
|Big Bass Splash||10p||5,000 x bet|
|Dead or Alive 2||9p||40,500 x bet|
|Lil’ Devil||10p||36,403 x bet|
The minimum deposit amount at an online casino is important to many players. We all want to play our favourite casino and slot games but having the option to deposit smaller amounts will cater to more players. Whilst casino bonuses are appealing, depositing a larger amount may not be possible or responsible in some cases.
As shown above, there are £1 minimum deposit casinos available to UK players with £5 deposit casinos the most popular. You also have to consider the payment methods valid for smaller deposits and if they suit you. What is important is that you deposit at a level you’re comfortable with. Luckily, there are plenty of options to choose from.
The minimum deposit casinos in the UK include Lottoland, Unibet, Electric Spins, Party Casino and Amber Spins. Check out the full list of minimum deposits which includes details of the eligible payment methods.
The lowest minimum deposit varies between online casinos. The lowest is £1 at Lottoland Casino (using a debit card) but the average is £5 at various UK sites.
Yes, there are plenty of casinos who offer no deposit bonuses or free spins. Others require you to deposit just £10. Check out our list of our welcome bonuses at minimum deposit casinos.
Payment methods such as debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Trustly and Pay by Mobile offer the lowest deposits at UK casinos.
You can play all types of casino games but online slots are your best bet. This is because you can spin away from an average of 10p a spin on the best slot games.
In order to take advantage of a casino’s welcome bonus, you will need to deposit more that the minimum. Depositing £20+ will entitle you to most casino bonuses.