Join the Caped Crusader in his quest to defeat the League of Shadows in Batman Begins, the latest superhero-themed slot from Playtech that has just launched.
As you’d expect from a big budget movie tie-in, the design here is top notch. You’ll see the likes of Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale), Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman), Scarecrow, Dr Jonathan Crane (Cillian Murphy) and Ra’s Al Ghul (Ken Watanabe) spinning around the reels.
Best of all is Batman who’ll get you 50 times your stake for a 5 symbol combination. The action takes place in 5 different locales, each of which offers special wild extras:
- The Temple – this is where you’ll start your quest with the flower the wild. Whenever a wild lands, it spreads to form an X shape. A new payout consideration is made with the 5 wilds in place.
- Wayne Manor – in this locale, it’s the petrol can that is wild. When this hits, it catches fire and engulfs everything in its path here to turn multiple symbols wild.
- The Batcave – appropriately enough, it’s the Batmobile symbol that’s wild in the Batcave locale. Land a wild here and you’ll get a respin. These respins continue with the wild moving 1 position to the left each time until if drops off the reels.
- Arkham Asylum – the Bat Signal acts as a multiplier as well as a wild in this locale and can send payouts rocketing by up to 50x.
- The Monorail – the Microwave symbol is wild. It shoots out energy rays and transforms high value symbols into matching symbols.
Land a specific character symbol on the Hot Spot position in the middle of the reels and it adds to the meter. Fill the meter and you’ll move locale. If you’re lucky enough to land Batman on a Hot Spot, he becomes wild and fills the whole of that reel.
Batman Begins also offers a chance to win 1 of 4 potential progressive jackpot prizes as it’s part of the DC Jackpot Network – the Grand Jackpot is currently worth over £1 million! Christopher Nolan’s reboot breathed new life into what had become a tired franchise. This slot version remains pretty true to the film and will be instantly recognisable to anyone who’s seen it.
Unusually for a high profile, branded slot there aren’t any free spins here. The wild extras come along regularly so you’ll barely notice. The visuals are excellent and the brooding soundtrack could come straight from the film.
If you’re a fan of the Caped Crusader or just fancy playing a well-constructed slot that comes with plenty of wild extras then Batman Begins is well worth investigating. Check out the Batman Begins slot review for full details.
You can play Batman Begins at SuperCasino – with plenty of Playtech slots like Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Justice League, The Matrix, Da Vinci’s Vault, Dragon Champions and Tinderbox Treasures, they also have games from IGT and Quickspin. New UK players are welcomed with a 100% first deposit bonus up to £200. If you claim the welcome offer before tomorrow, you will also get 50 spins on Playtech’s Jungle Giants.
18+, New Customers Only. T&Cs apply. www.begambleaware.org.