Power Plant is a 5 reel, 34 to 82 payline slot powered by Yggdrasil Gaming. With a futuristic feel, it can be played from 50p to £100 per spin across desktop, mobile and tablet devices. The game begins on a 5×4 reel set with 34 paylines but doubles in height to a 5×8 game with 82 paylines when you activate the Golden Bet feature.
Visually, Power Plant is exactly what you’d expect from Yggdrasil Gaming – superb top-end graphics and animations. Symbols on the reels include xxxxxxxx
This game looks fantastic in portrait mode when you enable the Golden Bet feature – this can be done at any time by clicking the button below the reels. It will cost you an extra 30 coins per spin though (the minimum stake would go up from 50p to 80p per spin for example).
If you enable the Golden Bet feature, you will get more features in the Power Plant mode – stacks of wild symbols will appear on all reels in the base game. When a full stack of wilds lands, the Power Plant mode is triggered. It gives you a 1 free re-spin with full wild stacks remaining sticky with 1 to 4 features awarded.
The number of features you will get depends on how many full wild stacks appear (i.e. 4 wild stacks = 4 features). The features you can benefit from are chosen randomly and include:
- Random Winning Symbols feature – after the re-spin, between 3 and 8 random symbols are replaced with a single chosen symbol (excluding the wild) which will guarantee you a winning combination.
- Nudging Reels feature – after the re-spin, between 2 and 4 reel nudges will occur to give you the best winning combination possible.
- Super Stack feature – 1 symbol is randomly chosen to become super stacked, excluding the wild.
- Extra Wild feature – 1 symbol is chosen, at random, to be wild giving you an extra wild in essence.
- Feature Combo – this basically gives you an extra feature (up to a maximum of 4). This can only play out if you play the re-spin with 3 or less features already.
I found the best combination was to get both the Extra Wild feature and the Nudging Reels feature as the extra wild comes into play with the reels nudged to get you the best possible winning combo. It may seem complicated but Power Plant is quite simple really – I found it to be a medium variance game and another good addition to the Yggdrasil Gaming portfolio.