Nitro Circus: Demo
Best Nitro Circus Casinos
Visually, Nitro Circus is excellent and set within the infamous area where the crazy stunts take place. Symbols on the reels include 3 different helmets and 4 different riders – the guy with the red hat is the highest value symbol giving you 50 times your stake for 5 across a payline. Wins are formed when you get 3 or more symbols on a payline starting from reel 1. There is also a wild that replaces all regular symbols.
The other symbol of importance is the Nitro Bomb symbol – if you land 2 on the same spin in the base game, you will trigger the Nitro-Blast Minigame feature. You then chosen 1 of 5 bombs to reveal 1 of the following prizes:
- Free Spins feature – with between 10 and 30 free spins
- Adds 1 vehicle to your collection – you’ll add a couch, wheel chair, toy car or bathtub
- Nitro Wild – Nitro Bombs explode to turn between 2 and 9 symbol positions into wilds
- Free Spin Multiplier – increases the multiplier by 1, 2 or 3 (in the Free Spins feature)
- Extra Free Spins – gives you 1, 2 or 3 more free spins (in the Free Spins feature)
You can also enter the Nitro Free Spins feature by getting 3 or more Nitro Bomb symbols in the base game – depending on how many Nitro Bomb scatters you get, you will get the following:
- 3 Nitro Bombs will give you 10 free spins & 1 feature pick
- 4 Nitro Bombs will give you 20 free spins & 2 feature picks
- 5 Nitro Bombs will give you 30 free spins & 3 feature picks
When it comes to the feature picks, these are the same found from the Nitro-Blast Minigame feature meaning you can win extra free spins, multipliers, additional wilds and vehicles for enhanced wins.
Vehicles are important as collecting 5 identical vehicles will trigger the Nitro Jump feature (with the collect vehicle of course). Each vehicle has its own characteristics – for example, better tricks will give you more cash prizes from the judges with bigger vehicles collecting more cash prizes from the air. The more boost your vehicle has, the bigger the multiplier on your final jump. Here’s what each vehicle offers:
- Bathtub – tricks 3/5, size 2/5, boost 5/5
- Armchair – tricks 2/5, size 3/5, boost 5/5
- Toy Car – tricks 2/5, size 5/5, boost 5/5
- Rocking Horse – tricks 5/5, size 4/5, boost 1/5
The other way to enter the Nitro Jump feature is by getting the letters NITRO in the base game across the reels in 1 spin. You will then choose from the vehicles below:
- FMX – tricks 3/5, size 2/5, boost 3/5
- BMX – tricks 2/5, size 3/5, boost 1/5
- Scooter – tricks 2/5, size 5/5, boost 3/5
You then benefit from 3 stunt jumps and 1 final Boost Jump. The 3 stunt jumps are scored by judges and will give you between 0.5 and 62.5 times your stake depending on the tricks performed.
You can also collect up to 6 prizes in the stunt jumps which include 2.5 times stake prizes, speed boost for the final jump, a final jump multiplier or 10 free spins to use in the Free Spins feature.
Once you complete the 3 stunt jumps, the final Nitro Boost jump will take place – you can add a manual speed boost will gives you a better landing multiplier. It also increases your chances of crashing out and losing all multipliers.
Nitro Circus is definitely different and good on Yggdrasil Gaming for attempting something unique. Variance wise, it’s in the middle with the bigger wins coming in the Nitro Free Spins feature if you manage to get a good amount of free spins and benefit from a decent multiplier. Saying that, the Nitro Jump feature can provide good coin wins and multipliers if your jump is good. It’s a good slot but I’d rather play the more volatile Dark Vortex (from Yggdrasil Gaming) as you can win 7.318 times your stake on each free spin.