CLUEDO Spinning Detectives: Demo
Where to Play CLUEDO Spinning Detectives Slot
18+. New players, £10+ deposits, no e-wallets / prepaid cards, 30x Playthrough on Bonus and 50x on Free Spins. T&Cs Apply #ad
18+. New UK customers only. 200% deposit bonus up to £60. Must use bonus code “OSUK200” upon registration to receive the bonus. Min deposit £20 and 48x wagering requirements apply on bonus (game weighting applies). £3 max bet applies when playing with an active bonus. Bonus expires if not claimed within 7 days. T’s and c’s apply. Please gamble responsibly, www.begambleaware.org. #ad
18+ new players only. Maximum £50 bonus. Minimum deposit: £20. Max bet with active bonus: £2. Wagering requirement 100% match bonus: 30 times sum of deposit + bonus. Winnings from Free Spins come as cash. Some games may not be played with an active bonus. Games may contribute differently when wagering a bonus. www.begambleaware.org.#ad
CLUEDO Spinning Detectives is a WMS Gaming powered slot with 5 reels and 40 paylines. Playable from 40p to £12 per spin across desktop, mobile and tablet devices, the game is based on Hasbro’s most iconic brands. You need to solve the mystery where there are plenty of bonus features in the rooms of the mansion.
Graphically, the game resembles the classic board game – symbols on the reels include the CLUEDO logo, characters such as Mrs White, Mrs Peacock and Mr Green, as well as weapons including daggers, wrenches and pipes. You also have playing cards A, K, Q and J. The highest value symbol is the CLUEDO logo which gives you 500 times your line stake for 5 on a payline.
When it comes to the gameplay, here’s plenty of bonus features – you will notice there are Room Reel sets beside the main reel set. When the respective Room symbol appears on the main reel set, you will trigger the Room Reels sets – it will then move to the middle and replace the main reel set.
You will then get 1 spin on the triggered Room Reel set with each room symbol giving you a 1 times stake prize – the Conservatory symbol appears on reel 1, Billiard Room on reel 2, Library on reel 3, Kitchen on reel 4 and Dining Room on reel 5. There are Room Jackpots to be won – you will win that Room’s jackpot when 5 scattered magnifying glasses as found on the reels. In terms of the rooms, here are the details on what you can with your 1 spin:
- Conservatory feature – Mrs White, Mrs Peacock and Mr Green symbols are replaced by Gold White, Gold Peacock and Gold Green symbols.
- Billiard Room feature – White, Orange, Blue, Purple, Red, Yellow Ball wilds are wild for all symbols (except magnifying glass and envelope wild). Look out for the White Ball wild on reel 3 as between 2 and 12 Orange, Blue, Purple, Red and Yellow Ball wilds will spew across reels 1, 2, 4 and 5.
- Library feature – the Book Wild is wild for all symbols except magnifying glass and envelope wild. While the book moves across the reels, 1 or 2 fully wild reels of Book Wilds appear.
- Kitchen feature – the Knife wild is wild for all symbols except magnifying glass and envelope wild. Between 2 and 15 Knife wilds are randomly added to the reels.
- Dining Room feature – Poison Wild is wild for all symbols except magnifying glass and envelope wild. Between 2 and 5 Poison Wild reels are added!
Then you have the Free Spins Bonus feature which is played when you get 3 scattered Mansion symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 of the main reel set – this will give you 7 free spins. You will begin on the Conservatory Room reel set which means you will benefit from Gold character symbols.
Look out for the Envelope wild on reel 5 of the Conservatory Room, Billiard Room or Library Room reel sets as this allows you to pick from 2 Secret Clue cards – this can reward you with an extra free spin and the chance to advance 1 or more rooms. If you get the Envelope wild on reel 5 of the Kitchen Room reel set, you get to pick from 2 Secret Clue cards to move to the Dining Room reel set with an extra free spin and a chance to win a cash prize of 10 times your stake. The Dining Room reel set is the most lucrative as up to 5 wild reels can be added!
Finally, you have the Spinning Detectives Bonus feature which is played when you get 3 card scatters on reels 1, 2 and 3 in the main reel set. Just like in the board game, you get to pick 7 cards to reveal suspects, weapons, rooms, 2x multipliers or the Master Slot Detective:
- Suspect, Weapon and Room cards give you up to 3 times your stake.
- Master Slot Detectives give you 5 times your stake.
- There are also two 2x multipliers to be found – if you get them both, you will benefit from a 4x multiplier.
- If you all 3 suspect, weapon, room cards of the same colour group and unveiled, you will get 3 more picks.
- If no colour groups are matched and 2 of the 3 suspect, weapon and room cards have been picked, you will get a last chance pick.
- If you solve the cash in the last chance pick, you will get 2 more picks.
- If you manage to solve all cases, you will win an additional cash prize of 60 times your stake.
CLUEDO Spinning Detectives may sound complicated but it’s rather simple once you get going – just look out for room symbols on the main reel set to get 1 spin in that room. I particularly like the Kitchen feature as up to 15 wilds are added and the Library feature as up to 2 fully wild reels are added. The best is the Dining Room feature as you can get up to 5 fully wild Poison reels!
The Free Spins Bonus feature is just like the Room features just with free spins – I found CLUEDO Spinning Detectives to be an entertaining slot with big wins possible from the Room features mentioned. It’s a medium variance game which will appeal mainly to followers of the board game. Saying that, WMS also offers you Epic Monopoly II (which is also in partnership with Hasbro) and more in tune to a traditional, modern slot game.