Hot Chilli Fest Slot Review

Based on our expert’s review. Reviewed by
Stakelogic Slots
Review by
Daisy Harrison
Updated: 24/08/2023
Review by
Daisy Harrison
Updated: 24/08/2023

Join a Mexican fiesta in the Hot Chilli Fest slot by Stakelogic. This spicy release comes with 5 reels and 25 paylines, plus a host of caliente bonus features. Wild symbols carry multipliers worth 1-5x, and in the Free Spins feature, they become both sticky and roaming wilds too. You can also spin the wheel to gamble your free spins. With a 96.01% RTP rate and max wins of 5,000 x your bet, discover what else this party slot offers in our full Hot Chilli Fest review below.

Max Win
5,000 x bet
T&Cs Apply

18+, T&Cs apply. New reg only. Opt in & deposit £10, £25 or £50 within 7 days & further 7 days to wager cash stakes 35x to unlock reward (£50 on 2 deposits). 3 day exp. Wagering/game contributions vary. 25 wager-free spins x10p to added to Big Bass Splash with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. #ad

Type of Slot
Video Slot
Stakes Range
25p to £125
Bonus Features
Yes (4)
Free Spins/Multiplier
Max Win
5,000 x
High (5/5)

Hot Chilli Fest RTP, Details & Wager Limits

Reels/Paylines: 5 reels + 25 paylines

Stakes Range: 25p to £125

Max Win: 5,000 x stake per spin

RTP: 96.01%

Open the Hot Chilli Fest slot and you’ll find 5 reels and 25 fixed paylines. This traditional layout means that wins are created in a regular way too. Simply land 3 or more matching symbols along a payline, from left to right, starting at reel 1.

You can play the slot for 25p up to £125 per spin. To adjust your stake, just click the + and – buttons below the reels, or click the total bet amount to bring up a menu of bet sizes. Outside of the UK, you’ll also find an Autoplay button to the right of the main spin button. Use this to play up to an infinite amount of spins without clicking. You can also set win and loss limits, and activate Turbo Spin mode.

Hot Chilli Fest has an RTP rate of 96.01%, which is slightly higher than the online slot average of 96%. The game also is also highly volatile and offers max wins of 5,000 x your stake. Bigger wins will come via landing several wild symbols with multipliers.

Theme – join this spicy fiesta

Theme: Mexican

High Value Symbol: Woman

Compatibility: Mobile, Tablet, Desktop


As the name suggests, Hot Chilli Fest has a Mexican theme. The reels hang against a decorated pueblo, complete with bunting – ready for the fiesta! Naturally, a mariachi band soundtrack accompanies the slot.

On the reels, lower paying symbols include 10 to Ace royals. In the middle of the paytable, you’ll find cacti, maracas, guitars, sombreros and donkeys. Finally, the woman is the highest paying symbol, rewarding you with 30 x your bet for a 5 of a kind combination.

Hot Chilli Fest also features a bonus scatter symbol, which triggers the Free Spins feature, and a wild symbol. Wild symbols substitute for all regular symbols and can carry multipliers worth up to 5x.

Symbol Payouts/Info
hot-chilli-fest-slot-10-symbol10 3, 4, or 5 = 0.08, 0.2, or 1 x stake
hot-chilli-fest-slot-jack-symbolJack 3, 4, or 5 = 0.08, 0.2, or 1 x stake
hot-chilli-fest-slot-queen-symbolQueen 3, 4, or 5 = 0.08, 0.2, or 1 x stake
hot-chilli-fest-slot-king-symbolKing 3, 4, or 5 = 0.2, 0.4, or 2 x stake
hot-chilli-fest-slot-ace-symbolAce 3, 4, or 5 = 0.2, 0.4, or 2 x stake
hot-chilli-fest-slot-cactus-symbolCactus 3, 4, or 5 = 0.32, 0.8 or 4 x stake
hot-chilli-fest-slot-guitar-symbolGuitar 3, 4, or 5 = 0.48, 1 or 6 x stake
hot-chilli-fest-slot-maracas-symbolMaracas 3, 4, or 5 = 0.8, 1.6 or 8 x stake
hot-chilli-fest-slot-sombrero-symbolSombrero 3, 4, or 5 = 1, 2.4 or 12 x stake
hot-chilli-fest-slot-donkey-symbolDonkey 3, 4, or 5 = 1.4, 4 or 20 x stake
hot-chilli-fest-slot-woman-symbolWoman 3, 4, or 5 = 2, 6 or 30 x stake
hot-chilli-fest-slot-wild-symbolWild Substitues for symbols above + carries 1-5x mulitplier
hot-chilli-fest-slot-scatter-symbolScatter 3 triggers Free Spins feature

Hot Chilli Fest mobile


As we expect from a Stakelogic slot, Hot Chilli Fest can be played on all devices. HTML5 technology and clean graphics make it perfect for mobile casino players, though you can enjoy it on laptop, PC, and tablet too.

Hot Chilli Fest Bonus Features

The Hot Chilli Fest slot boasts 3 main bonus features, plus a Bonus Buy option. This includes free spins, a gamble option, and roaming wilds.

Free Spins Feature


In the base game, bonus scatter symbols can land on reels 1, 3 and 5. Land 3 scatter symbols to trigger the free spins. You will then receive 8 free spins to begin with.

Land 3 scatters again, and you retrigger the free spins round with an additional 5 free spins. In addition, all wild multipliers receive an upgrade, increasing in value by 1, up to a maximum of 5x.

Roaming Wilds Feature

As mentioned earlier, in both the base game and the free spins round, wild symbols can carry multipliers worth up to 5x. However, during free spins, wild symbols are also sticky roaming wilds.

This means that, once they land, they remain on the screen for the duration of the free spin session. They may change position with each new spin too and, if more than one wild symbol lands on a payline, the multipliers of all wild symbols are added together.

Gamble Feature

Before you enter the free spins round, you can choose to gamble. This may not be available in all jurisdictions, however.

You’ll see a gamble wheel appear, and there are 4 levels to the feature:

Level Description
1 Gamble 8 Free Spins with a 50% chance to win 12 Free Spins, or a 50% chance to lose all 8 Free Spins
2 Gamble 12 Free Spins with a 60% chance to win 16 Free Spins, and a 40% chance to lose all 12 Free Spins.
3 Gamble 16 Free Spins with a 60% chance to win 20 Free Spins, and a 40% chance to lose 8 Free Spins. The remaining 8 Free Spins will be kept.
4 Gamble 20 Free spins with a 60% chance to win 24 Free Spins, and a 40% chance to lose 8 Free Spins. The remaining 12 Free Spins will be kept.

Bonus Buy Feature

Finally, like many new slots, the Hot Chilli Fest slot also comes with a Bonus Buy feature. This is not available in the UK but, if you’re playing from elsewhere, you have two options:

Buy a 50% chance of triggering Free Spins for 50 x your current stake
Buy immediate entry to the Free Spins round (with 8 free spins) for 100 x your current stake

Hot Chilli Fest Slot Review Summary — spicy wilds are key to big wins

Theme & Symbols

Sounds & Music

Bonus Features

RTP (96.01%)

Max Win (5,000 x)


At first glance, the Hot Chilli Fest slot looks pretty average. The graphics are great, but the theme has been done before. It reminds us of Piñata Smash (Skyward), Taco Brothers (ELK Studios), and most notably, Chilli Heat Megaways (Pragmatic Play).

However, that said, there are plenty of features to enjoy. As you might have realised, wilds are the key to success. In the base game, the multipliers help to create decent wins, though they come into their own during free spins.

y combining sticky and roaming wilds, it’s fairly easy to land several wilds on the screen. With boosted multipliers, if you retrigger the bonus round, this gives you a good chance at hitting those 5,000 x bet max wins.

Overall, the Hot Chilli Fest offers a decent amount of fun and a party vibe. No, it’s not the most innovative slot, and we wish the max payouts were bigger, but it’s pacy and jolly all the same.

Searching for a Stakelogic slot with huge win potential? Look no further than Money Track 2. This steampunk title offers unlimited free spins, multipliers worth up to 100x, and 50,000 x stake max wins.

  • 5,000 x stake max wins
  • Roaming and sticky wilds
  • Wide betting range
  • High volatility
  • Quite common theme


Hot Chilli Fest FAQs

What is the Hot Chilli Fest RTP?

The Hot Chilli Fest slot has an RTP of 96.01%, which is just above the average for online slots in the UK. The slot also has a high volatility rating of 5/5.

What is the Hot Chilli Fest max win?

Hot Chilli Fest offers maximum wins of 5,000 x your total stake, per spin. Your best chance of landing the top prize will come during the Free Spins feature, where multiplier wilds remain sticky and their values can be added together.

Are there any Hot Chilli Fest free spins?

Yes. You must land 3 scatter symbols in the base game to trigger the Free Spins feature. You will gain 8 free spins to begin with. You can also retrigger the round to receive 5 more free spins and, in certain jurisdictions, you can also gamble to increase your total free spins.

Is there a Hot Chilli Fest demo?

Yes, you can play the Hot Chilli Fest demo slot for free here at Join this Mexican fiesta on mobile, tablet, PC and/or laptop devices.

This website uses cookies as specified in the Cookie Policy.
Cookie Policy Accept