Where to Play Relax Gaming’s Tower Tumble Slot
up to £50
New UK customers only. Opt in required. 1x per customer. Min. £20 deposit. 1st deposit only. Selected games only. Max. Bonus £50 with 35x wagering and 50 Free Spins at £0.20/spin on Starburst™ with 35x Wagering. Free Spins and Bonus credited once deposit amount has been wagered on slots. Bonus and Free Spins expire 7 days after issue. Game weighting, game, country, currency, player restrictions and terms apply.
up to £100
T&Cs: 18+. First 4 deposits of £10+. Certain deposit types methods excluded. 4 bonuses available once, in chronological order. 40x play through within 30 days. Real money first when playing bonus. Weightings apply. Further T&Cs apply.
up to £60
18+. New UK customers only. 200% deposit bonus up to £60. Must use bonus code “OSUK200” upon registration to receive the bonus. Min deposit £20 and 48x wagering requirements apply on bonus (game weighting applies). £3 max bet applies when playing with an active bonus. Bonus expires if not claimed within 7 days. T’s and c’s apply. Please gamble responsibly, www.begambleaware.org.
With floating fields, trees, mountains and clouds in the background, the action in Tower Tumble takes place on a 6x6 grid. There you’ll find 4 bottles of potion which relate to the air, fire, water and earth elements as well as a mysterious green elf and the kingdom’s bearded ruler. He pays 1, 4, 10 or 30 times your stake if you land 3, 4, 5 or 6 in a line. There’s also a wild that pays up to 100 times your stake.
The action starts with many of the outer symbol positions blocked. Landing successive tumbling wins open up these positions. After a winless drop, the blocked tiles return.
Look out for Elemental symbols that appear in the blocked off portions of the grid. Land a winner in an adjacent position and these Elemental symbols become active and deliver a special modifier. In all cases, a symbol drop then follows.
- Water feature - a random assortment of wilds is added to the grid.
- Air feature - a diagonal path of wilds is added to the grid.
- Fire feature – 1 symbol type transforms into another to create a potentially larger combination.
- Earth feature - multiple blocker tiles are destroyed.
Free Spins feature
Unblock all 36 positions on the grid and you’ll trigger the Free Spins feature. You’ll have the pick of 3 different modes. In all cases you’ll see blocked wooden rather than stone tiles. Once unblocked, a wooden tile remains unblocked for the whole of that level.
- Free spins with added multipliers - an initial 5 free spins are awarded here. Clear the wooden tiles in the free spins to progress to the next Tower Level where bigger multipliers are on offer and resets the remaining free spins to 5.
- Free spins with added multipliers & extra spins - opt for this and you’ll receive 8 free spins. Clear the wooden tiles to move up a level. The multiplier increases every second level (not each time like in the 5 free spins round). Free spins reset to 8 at each new level.
- Extra spins - the final choice awards 10 free spins. Clearing the wooden tiles takes you up a level. You won’t get any multipliers but the free spins resets to 10 with each new level.
Plenty going on
There are lots of moving parts in the Tower Tumble slot but the cartoon design is up to the job. The tumbling reels deliver plenty of action and it can get quite tense when you’re close to emptying the board and triggering the Free Spins feature.
Those free spins offer some nice variety too courtesy of the extra spins and multipliers attached. Add the elemental modifiers into the mix and Tower Tumble becomes a very playable proposition. Medium to high variance, there’s a decent 5,150.8 times your stake to be won from each free spin and the mutlipliers which is good. I do prefer Relax Gaming’s Temple Tumble Megaways though which is similar in some respects but offers bigger wins of 7,767 times your stake from each free spin.