Tower Tumble: Demo
Where to Play Tower Tumble Slot
New players only. No deposit needed. 3 days to claim & 3 day expiry. 10x free spins worth 10p on Book of Dead. Opt in & deposit £10, £25 or £50 within 7 days & further 7 days to wager cash stakes 35x to unlock reward (£50 on 2 deposits). 3 day exp. Wagering/game contributions vary. 25 wager-Free Spins x10p to added to Starburst with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. 18+ BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+. Play Safe. New UK customers only. Opt in required. 1x per customer. Free spins on Lucky Mr Green only Max. 50 free spins at £0.10/spin with 35x wagering. Spins expire 72 hours from issue. Game, country, currency, player restrictions and terms apply #ad
New customers only. Min deposit £10. Bonus win limitation: x10 the value of the bonus amount granted. 40 spins upon first deposit, with 2×30 spins 24 and 48 hours thereafter. Spins coin value: £0.01. Winnings from spins are bonus funds. 48x wagering required for any bonus funds; within 7 days for deposit bonus and 24h for winnings from spins. Max bet £3: game restrictions apply. Full Tx & Cs apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org – PLAY RESPONSIBLY #ad
With floating fields, trees, mountains and clouds in the background, the action in Tower Tumble takes place on a 6×6 grid. There you’ll find 4 bottles of potion which relate to the air, fire, water and earth elements as well as a mysterious green elf and the kingdom’s bearded ruler. He pays 1, 4, 10 or 30 times your stake if you land 3, 4, 5 or 6 in a line. There’s also a wild that pays up to 100 times your stake.
The action starts with many of the outer symbol positions blocked. Landing successive tumbling wins open up these positions. After a winless drop, the blocked tiles return.
Look out for Elemental symbols that appear in the blocked off portions of the grid. Land a winner in an adjacent position and these Elemental symbols become active and deliver a special modifier. In all cases, a symbol drop then follows.
- Water feature – a random assortment of wilds is added to the grid.
- Air feature – a diagonal path of wilds is added to the grid.
- Fire feature – 1 symbol type transforms into another to create a potentially larger combination.
- Earth feature – multiple blocker tiles are destroyed.
Free Spins feature
Unblock all 36 positions on the grid and you’ll trigger the Free Spins feature. You’ll have the pick of 3 different modes. In all cases you’ll see blocked wooden rather than stone tiles. Once unblocked, a wooden tile remains unblocked for the whole of that level.
- Free spins with added multipliers – an initial 5 free spins are awarded here. Clear the wooden tiles in the free spins to progress to the next Tower Level where bigger multipliers are on offer and resets the remaining free spins to 5.
- Free spins with added multipliers & extra spins – opt for this and you’ll receive 8 free spins. Clear the wooden tiles to move up a level. The multiplier increases every second level (not each time like in the 5 free spins round). Free spins reset to 8 at each new level.
- Extra spins – the final choice awards 10 free spins. Clearing the wooden tiles takes you up a level. You won’t get any multipliers but the free spins resets to 10 with each new level.
Plenty going on
There are lots of moving parts in the Tower Tumble slot but the cartoon design is up to the job. The tumbling reels deliver plenty of action and it can get quite tense when you’re close to emptying the board and triggering the Free Spins feature.
Those free spins offer some nice variety too courtesy of the extra spins and multipliers attached. Add the elemental modifiers into the mix and Tower Tumble becomes a very playable proposition. Medium to high variance, there’s a decent 5,150.8 times your stake to be won from each free spin and the mutlipliers which is good. I do prefer Relax Gaming’s Temple Tumble Megaways though which is similar in some respects but offers bigger wins of 7,767 times your stake from each free spin.