Roll up, roll up. Take a trip to the big top in Wild Circus, a superbly designed, feature heavy slot from Red Tiger Gaming. With 5 reels and 40 paylines, top of the bill here are the 5 bonus features that include an assortment of pick me bonuses as well as 2 free spin rounds with expanding multipliers and added wilds. Play on all devices from between 20p and £40.
Recommended Casinos to play Wild Circus Slot
The sound and visuals here are top class. Joining the lower value playing cards are juggling clubs, balls, drums and a top hat. The cheeky monkey is the wild - this spins in stacked formation and offers awards of up to 120 times your stake per payline.
Land 3 bonus symbols on the same spin to trigger the feature round. Fire the cannon - wherever the penguin cannonball lands determines which bonus feature you’ll receive. The cannon can also award multiple bonuses in 1 go. Here’s what’s on offer:
- Elephant Spins feature - trigger these then watch the bouncing ball to see how many free spins you’ve been awarded. To the side of reels, you’ll see an elephant who offers a multiplier. Every time an upgrade symbol lands, the multiplier increases by 1. After your free spins have played out, you’ll be given a 50/50 chance of a retrigger.
- Fire Breather feature - this is a variation on the pick me round. Choose 1 of the flaming torches. A fire-eater will blow the flame and reveal cash prizes. He’ll keep on blowing until his face turns black!
- Jester Spins feature - first choose from the 3 boxes to see how many free spins you’ll receive. Look out here for the jack in the box. He can explode into life and add multiple wilds to reels on each free spin. These jester wilds come in addition to the standard wilds.
- Bear Tightrope feature - move the unicycling bear along the tightrope and collect coins and gems that drop from the ceiling. The feature ends when the rope frays and the bear takes a tumble.
- Strongman feature - pick 1 of the 3 balls, each of which offers a multiplier prize. If the dapper muscleman successfully lifts the ball, you’ll win that prize and move to the next level where more balls and bigger multipliers can be had. Keep on picking until he’s unsuccessful.
We really liked Wild Circus. The imagery is superbly done and there’s a jolly, organ reel soundtrack playing as you spin which creates a cracking atmosphere. The range of extras impresses too, offering plenty of variety. These bonuses can deliver decent rewards too.
A trip to the circus wouldn’t normally be the near the top of our list of must do night outs. This online trip to the Wild Circus is certainly recommended though – it’s medium to high variance and offers wins of 2,000 times your stake on each free spin! If you like the theme, Wicked Circus by Yggdrasil Gaming offers a creepy/more sinister feel.