Spring is in the air which makes it a great time to give Lucky Easter a closer look. Powered by Red Tiger Gaming, it comes with plenty of extras including free spins, reels filled with high paying symbols only, huge 3×3 wild symbols, wild chicks that hatch at random all over the reels, multipliers and an Easter egg hunt where you can win up to 800x times your stake. Play from between 20p and 500 per spin.
The design in Lucky Easter is fairly simple – a tree-lined garden forms the backdrop to the reels which include A to 10 playing cards plus buns, cakes, carrots, eggs full of sweets and a wreath made up of carrots. The hatching chick is the game’s wild – it replaces everything bar the bonus and scatter symbols and pays 4, 10 or 20 times your stake if you land 3, 4 or 5 on a payline.
As we mentioned in the intro, there are plenty of features on offer here – 2 of them are triggered by landing specific symbols, 4 come via a random appearance of the Easter Bunny.
- Free Spins feature – land 3 free spins symbols anywhere on the same spin and you’ll trigger the free spins rounds. Pick from the eggs to reveal the number of free spins you’ve been awarded – up to 16.
- Easter Egg Hunt feature – 3 Easter Egg Bonus symbols trigger this cash trail round. Work your way along and collect prizes of up to 800 times your stake!
Watch out for the animated white bunny who can randomly trigger the remaining quartet of extras in the base game.
- Easter Reels feature – the Easter bunny transforms the reels so that they’re filled with higher value symbols for the spin that follows.
- Mega Wild Chicks feature – giant 3×3 wild symbols spin on the middle 3 reels, offering the chance to land a massive winning combination.
- Wild Chicks feature – a selection of extra wild symbols will hatch at random all over the reels.
- Basket Multiplier feature – the Easter Bunny brings a basket full of goodies onto the reels and in the process serves up a multiplier that can boost payouts from that spin by up to 20x.
Like many slots from Red Tiger Gaming, the features aren’t the easiest to find, especially the triggered free spins and Easter Egg Hunt features. Expect to see the randomly added extras far more regularly. They keep things ticking over in the base game though.
The cartoon design works well here, especially in conjunction with the soundtrack which gives the proceedings a cheeky feel. It can be a little frustrating at times when you just miss out on landing the feature (which happens often) but the range of extras and classy design make Lucky Easter worth persevering with and worth a spin at Easter. If you like the theme, NetEnt’s Wonky Wabbits is recommended.