Red Tiger Gaming Jack in a Pot slot review Red Tiger Gaming is another developer to have a crack at the classic Irish fortune themed slot in Jack in a Pot. This one is played using a 7x7 reel set and comes with cluster pays payouts, plenty of base game modifiers and a free spins round. Play on all devices from between 10p and £200 per spin.
Jack in a Pot: Demo
Where to play Jack in a Pot slot
T&Cs: 18+.New players ONLY. First deposit only. Min deposit £20 Max bet £5 while Welcome Bonus is in play. 35x wagering requirement. Upon 1st Deposit – 100% bonus up to £100 + 25 Extra Spins on any NetEnt game. Offer may not be combined with other offers. Deposits made by Skrill or NETeller are not eligible. Game weighting, time limitations & full T&C’s apply.
New players only. 18+. 35x wagering applies to Bonus Cash and Bonus Spins. Deposit of £20+ unlocks a 100% Match Bonus up to £100 in Bonus Cash, subsequent wager of £20+ on slots unlocks 100 Bonus Spins and 20 Bonus Spins per day over 5 days on selected games. BeGambleAware.org.
18+. Full T&C’s Apply. New players Only. £10 minimum deposit. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 30 Free Spins will be credited per day for 9 days after qualifying deposit/wager is met. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit – begambleaware.org
Red Tiger Gaming Jack in a Pot slot review
Joining the 5 lower value gemstones are a shamrock-covered bow tie, a horse shoe, a shoemaker’s boot full of coins and a gold coin which is the best payer. Land a cluster of 40 or more matching coins and you’ll receive an 80 times stake award.
After a winning spin, the successful symbols are replaced and new ones drop down and replace them. The symbol drops continue as long as a new winner is created. Red Tiger has packed in plenty of extra here.
- Rainbow Swaps feature - when a rainbow wild is part of a winning combination, a rainbow soars across the reels. This changes a random selection of symbols to create a new and better winning combination.
- Beer Reels feature - land a winner featuring the beer wilds and it turns on beer taps above the reels which pour new symbols into play and a new possible winning cluster.
- Magic Pipe feature - this is activated when the pipe wild forms part of a winner. Jack the leprechaun blows into his pipe to turn some of the higher paying symbols into massive mega tiles. A new payout calculation then follows.
- Hat Trick feature - the top hat wild triggers this extra. The lower value symbols are removed from play to be replaced by potentially higher paying ones.
- Free Spins feature this round is triggered by landing 4 free spin scatters over the course of one series of symbol drops. All wilds collect during the feature are activated 1 by 1 for bigger wins.
Jack in a Pot has the bright visuals and jaunty soundtrack you’d expect from a slot with this theme. Don’t mistake this as a low variance affair though. It’s anything but. This is an extremely volatile game and the variance is high with top payouts of 2,000 times your stake available on every spin.
There’s a decent amount of variety on offer here and they come along regularly enough to keep things bobbing along nicely. There are plenty of similarly-themed slots available. The unusual game engine and range of modifiers make this stand out. If you like the lucky leprechaun theme, then Jack in a Pot should appeal. I would also recommend you try other Red Tiger Gaming titles with Flaming Fox a good place to start.