El Dorado The City of Gold: Demo
Where to Play El Dorado The City of Gold Slot
- 50 No Deposit Free Spins
- 100 Deposit Free Spins
- 700+ Slots
1) To take part, you must register via the registration code PGCTV1 and opt in. 2) Get SMS-verified by supplying a valid telephone number. 3) Enter the validation code received by SMS to redeem the free spins. 4) Free Spins are valid on any of our Daily Jackpot games. 5) Free Spins will expire in 7 days from receipt of the offer. 6) Average Daily jackpot amount calculated between 01/04/21-12/08/21.* #ad
18+. New customers registering with code CASF51 only. Free spins valued at 10p. After you’ve played your initial free spins, opt in, deposit and play £10 on Daily Jackpot games to get an additional 50 free spins. Reload the game to get your free spins. Deposits made with e-wallets are not valid for this offer. Full T&Cs apply #ad
El Dorado The City of Gold Theme/Symbols
Visually, El Dorado The City of Gold is good (as are all Pragmatic Play slots). Set in South America, you’ll see traditional Aztec temples and beautiful waterfalls in the background. Colourful and bright, symbols include Aztec style A, K, Q and J royals.
You’ll also see frogs, toucans, leopards and an Aztec princess. The latter is the most lucrative symbol with 3, 4 or 5 in combination giving you 0.4, 2 or 32 times your total stake. The Aztec warrior symbol is the wild and appears on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5. As well as replacing other symbols bar the scatter and money symbol, it pays like the Aztec princess.
Money Collect feature
There is a money symbol (the red gemstone) which appears on reels 1, 2, 3 and 4. There are also 5 types of collect symbols which appear on reel 5. If 1 or more money symbols hit on the screen as well as the collect symbol on reel 5, 1 of the following outcomes will occur in the Money Collect feature:
- Collect (pink): the values of all money symbols are added together and paid out.
- Extra Credit Collect (blue): the value from the extra credit collect symbol is added to the money symbols on the screen and then paid out.
- Multiplier Collect (purple): the value of money symbols are multiplier by the value of the multiplier collect symbol and then paid out.
- Expanding Collect (light blue): all reels with 1 money symbol expand to take over the whole reel with money symbols. With a random value added, all values are then added up and paid out.
- Respin Collect (green): when the respin collect symbol lands, all money symbols on the screen remain in position with other cells respinning. This can lead to more money symbols which are then collected and paid out.
Free Spins feature
The El Dorado The City of Gold game has a Free Spins feature too. This is activated when you get 3 Aztec temple scatter symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4 simultaneously. You will get a 1 x stake prize and 8 free spins.
During the feature, the value of the money symbols that land are collected into a bonus pot. When the free spins end, the value of the bonus pot is returned to the reels in the form of a giant money symbol on reels 1 to 4. Then you’ll get 1 final respin. If collect lands on reel 5, you’ll win the amount from the bonus pot.
Finally, landing 3 scatters (on the 3 middle reels) will retrigger the feature with 8 more free spins awarded. You can do this indefinitely for unlimited free spins.
El Dorado The City of Gold slot thoughts
The El Dorado The City of Gold slot game looks impressive. Medium variance, it has an RTP of 96.5% which is good. In terms of potential wins, you can win up to 10,500 x stake from the Money Respin feature in total. From each spin or free spin, you can win up to 800 x stake.
Whilst Pragmatic Play offers plenty of slots with the Money Respin feature, you’re best trying your luck with ReelPlay’s El Dorado Infinity Reels in terms of theme as it uses an innovative mechanic and offers 6,250 x stake payouts from every free spin.