Oceanus Rising: Demo
Where to Play Oceanus Rising Slot
18+, New players, £10+ deposit, no e-wallets/prepaid cards, up to 500 Free Spins, 40x wagering on Free Spins winnings. T&Cs apply #ad
- 50 No Deposit Free Spins
- 100 Deposit Free Spins
- 700+ Slots
1) To take part, you must register via the registration code PGCTV1 and opt in. 2) Get SMS-verified by supplying a valid telephone number. 3) Enter the validation code received by SMS to redeem the free spins. 4) Free Spins are valid on any of our Daily Jackpot games. 5) Free Spins will expire in 7 days from receipt of the offer. 6) Average Daily jackpot amount calculated between 01/04/21-12/08/21.* #ad
18+. New customers registering with code CASF51 only. Free spins valued at 10p. After you’ve played your initial free spins, opt in, deposit and play £10 on Daily Jackpot games to get an additional 50 free spins. Reload the game to get your free spins. Deposits made with e-wallets are not valid for this offer. Full T&Cs apply #ad
Oceanus Rising Theme/Symbols
Oceanus Rising is set under the ocean in the lost city of Atlantis. With an underwater Greek temple in the backdrop, the first thing you will notice is the epic sounding soundtrack. With A, K, Q, J and 10 royals appearing on the reels, you’ll see crossed swords, shields, ships, magical goblets and krakens (sea monster).
The latter is the most rewarding symbol giving you 0.1, 1.8, 8 or 20 times your stake for 2, 3, 4 or 5 in combination. King Neptune himself is the wild symbol and replaces for any other symbol to give you the best winning combination – 2, 3, 4 or 5 wilds on a payline will reward you with 0.2, 2, 10 or 50 times your stake. It can appear on all 5 reels.
Rising Respins feature
When you get a winning combination, by landing 2 or 3 (or more) matching symbols on successive reels starting from reel 1, you will trigger the Rising Respins feature. With a free respin awarded, the reel height increases by 1 to give you up to 7 symbols on each reel.
Every time the reels increase in height, you will add 10 paylines – giving you 20. With each respin, the number of paylines increases to 30, 40, 50, 60 and finally 70 paylines. Furthermore, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rising respins increase the win multiplier:
- 2nd respin – 2x multiplier
- 3rd respin – 3x multiplier
- 4th respin – 5x multiplier
Each subsequent respin will have a 5x multiplier applied – the feature only ends if you don’t get a winning combination.
Oceanus Rising thoughts
The Oceanus Rising slot looks great and is simple in terms of gameplay as it only has 1 bonus feature. It’s all about getting a winning combination which activates the Rising Respins feature which gives you more paylines (up to 70) as well as win multipliers up to 5x.
With an RTP of 95.05%, this medium to high variance slot can give you wins of up to 1,500 x stake on each base game spin (by filling the reels with wilds). Each extra row, 10 paylines and win multiplier increases the win potential quite high:
- 30 paylines – 1,500 x stake max win per spin
- 40 paylines – 2,000 x stake max win per respin
- 50 paylines – 5,000 x stake max win per respin (2,500 x stake with 2x multiplier)
- 60 paylines – 9,000 x stake max win per respin (3,000 x stake with 3x multiplier)
- 70 paylines – 17,500 x stake max win per respin (3,500 x stake with 5x multiplier)
Despite being quite simple when it comes to the bonus feature, you can win 17,500 times your stake on each respin if you manage to play with 70 paylines and benefit from the 5x win multiplier. Whilst the top payout is unlikely, it makes Oceanus Rising an appealing slot and an alternative to Novomatic’s Lord of the Ocean which is the most popular slot for this theme.