Where to Play Monty Python and the Holy Grail Slot
18+. UK only. Win up to 500 Free Spins from Mega Wheel on 1st deposit. 24-hour expiry. Max bet £2.50, max spins win £8 per 10 spins, max Bonus win £150, selected games & 65x wagering on winnings. Min deposit £10. No Neteller/Skrill. Full T&Cs apply #ad
up to £200
up to £100
18+. Winnings from free spins paid as cash. Free spins expire 7 days after acceptance. New Casino players from UK & Ireland only. SMS verification required. T&Cs apply. By taking part in this promotion, you agree with our Terms & Conditions. #ad
Monty Python and the Holy Grail is powered by Playtech and has 5 reels and 30 paylines. Playable from 30p to £750 per spin across mobile, desktop and tablet devices, this is the 3rd Monty Python title to be released as Playtech already offers you Monty Python’s Spamalot and Ash Gaming offers you Monty Python’s Life of Brian.
Based on the iconic and controversial film, it has cartoon style graphics and is set on a battlefield – the soundtrack is superb and reminiscent of the film. Symbols on the reels include medieval style A, K, Q and J playing cards as well as characters from the film – you have Patsy, Sir Robin, Sir Bedevere, Sir Galahad, Sir Lancelot and King Arthur. The latter is the most lucrative symbol giving you 1,000 coins for 5 across a payline.
There is a Monty Python and the Holy Grail wild symbol which gives you 150, 600 or 5,000 coins for 3, 4 or 5 on the reels – the wild can appear anywhere and replaces all other symbols bar the scatters. There is also a Holy Grail symbol which is another wild and only appears on reel 5 – 3, 4 or 5 on the reels will reward you with 150, 600 or 5,000 coins. When the wild lands, it moves over the reels and can leave new wild symbols on any symbol it touches.
The other important symbol is the coats of arms shield scatter which appears only on reels 1, 3 and 5 – when it appears on these 3 reels simultaneously, you will trigger the Quest of Camelot Free Games feature. You then need to pick shields to play 1 of 3 free games modes. Every shield you pick gives you a number of free spins with a modifier – once you fill a collection area, you will play the relevant free games feature with the collected modifiers:
The Castle of the Britons Modifiers
- The French Invaders – they fart in your general direction to add wilds to the reels
- Nuns of Castle Anthrax – you spank them to lock wild symbols on any free spin
- The French Catapult – cows crash on the reels from the catapult to give you wilds
- The Trojan Rabbit – it rolls across the reels to give you wild stacks
The Forest of Bravery Modifiers
- Brave Sir Robin – he flees bravely over the reels and adds wild stacks to the reels
- The Knights Who Say ‘Ni’ – say the forbidden words to change random symbols into wilds
- The Black Knight – it’s a wild stack that adds more wild symbols to the reels
- The Three-Headed Knight – he creates 4 wild symbols when he appears
The Cave of Caerbannog Modifiers
- The Killer Rabbit – strikes for bloodstained sticky wilds
- Tim – you will benefit from explosive locked wild symbols
- The Black Beast of Arrrgh – he stampedes across the reels and locks a stack of wilds in the process
- Holy Hand Grenade – a grid of wild symbols is created
I’ve managed to get 14 free spins before – I found The Cave of Caerbannog Modifiers to be the most rewarding as I benefitted from grids of wilds, stacks of wilds and sticky wilds to give me a total payout of just over 620 times my stake.
Saying that, it’s possible to win pretty big in the base game from the wandering wild which has added up to 4 extra wilds for me – this resulted in a 230 times stake win. Overall, it’s a medium variance slot with the entertainment factor very appealing. If you like the films, you’ll love Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I also recommend you try Monty Python’s Spamalot which also offers you the chance to win a life-changing progressive jackpot.