Maji Wilds: Demo
Where to Play Maji Wilds Slot
18+. UK only. Win up to 500 Free Spins from Mega Wheel on 1st deposit. 24-hour expiry. Max bet £2.50, max spins win £8 per 10 spins, max Bonus win £150, selected games & 65x wagering on winnings. Min deposit £10. No Neteller/Skrill. Full T&Cs apply #ad
up to £200
up to £100
18+. Winnings from free spins paid as cash. Free spins expire 7 days after acceptance. New Casino players from UK & Ireland only. SMS verification required. T&Cs apply. By taking part in this promotion, you agree with our Terms & Conditions. #ad
Maji Wilds is brought to you by Playtech and has 5 reels and 50 paylines. Playable from 50p to £500 per spin on desktop, mobile and tablet devices, this Voodoo inspired offering features a wily witch doctor that offers you 4 kinds of magical wilds.
Visually, Maji Wilds looks fantastic – set in a creepy forest, the plain black reels include A, K and Q bone style playing cards, 2 types of skulls, potion bottles, crocodiles, a female character and the wily witch doctor. The latter is the highest paying symbol giving you 10 times your stake for 5 across a payline. The card set symbol is the wild and gives you 20 times your stake for 5 in combination – it also substitutes for all symbols.
Maji Wilds is all about the card set symbol – after each spin, any wild on the reels will trigger the Wild Cards feature and transform them into 1 of 4 different wilds:
- Bad Spirit Wilds – spirits burst from the symbol and transform random symbols into Bad spirit wilds. These act as regular wilds.
- Voodoo Doll Wilds – this symbol is pinned in place for 5 spins. With each spin, 1 pin is lost showing you how many spins you have the Voodoo Doll wild for.
- Snake Wilds – the snake slithers over the reels and transforms all symbols in its path into new regular wilds.
- Shrunken Head Wilds – it remains locked in position until forming part of a winning combination. When a win involves the Shrunken Head wild, the win is subject to the multiplier shown on the card. If you get a non-winning spin, the multiplier increases by 1 up to 5x. If a win involves more than 1 Shrunken Head wild, the multipliers are added together.
- Regular Wilds – this is the standard wild that doesn’t offer any extras.
Maji Wilds is different – theme wise, it’s very good and has a creepy jazz sounding soundtrack which I quite like. Visually, it’s superb as you’d expect from a Playtech production. Variance wise, it’s in the middle which means it’s nicely balanced.
I found the Snake Wilds to be rewarding as you can get lots of extra wilds. However, the best are the Shrunken Head Wilds as you can get a 5x multiplier for each one on the reels! If you manage to combine the wilds, it can result in huge wins. If you like the theme, Playson’s SpellCraft is recommended.