Kingdoms Rise: Sands of Fury: Demo
Head to a desert city
Visually, Kingdoms Rise: Sands of Fury is rather nice – with a desert city in the background, you’ll see 4 gemstones as well as 5 characters on the reels. You have the reptile, warrior, sorcerer, general and Gold Queen – the latter pays up to 7.5 times your stake for 5 on a payline.
Character wilds & Wild Fury feature
All 5 characters can also appear as wilds (known as character wilds) – their values also increase. When a character wild symbol lands on the reels, the Wild Fury feature is activated. 1 feature position appears above the reels for each character (warrior above 1, general above reel 2, queen above reel 3, sorcerer above reel 4 and reptile above reel 5.
The feature position becomes active when a character wild appears on the reel below it – as long as a feature reel is active, all character wilds remain locked for the next spin. The feature positions can display 1 of 4 symbols:
- Continue – locks the wild in the feature position that keeps the feature reel active
- Character – all character symbols become sticky character wilds for the next spin
- 5 Respins – you get 5 free respins with all character wilds locking to the reels. You can also win more respins.
- Chain – this ends the feature
Collect tokens to enter the Kingdoms Rise shop
You will notice that tokens can appear from the symbols when you play – these are collected and can be used in the Kingdoms Rise Shop. You need to collect 500 tokens to use them. With tokens, you can opt for the Wild Beast Respins feature. Here, a beast appears on the screen – the beast walks from right to left adding lock character wilds randomly on the reels. The number of wilds that are added depends on how many tokens you use:
- For 500 tokens, you get 5 respins with 1 locked character wild on reel 4 or 5
- For 1,000 tokens, you get 5 respins with 2 locked character wilds anywhere
- For 2,000 tokens, you get 5 respins with 3, 4 or 5 locked character wilds
You can also opt to purchase The Queen’s Ritual Bonus feature – here you simply make picks to win cash prizes. Here are your options:
- For 300 tokens, you get 3 picks giving you cash prizes
- For 750 tokens, you get 4 intitial picks giving you with cash bonuses, extra picks and 1 multiplier
- For 1,50 tokens, you get 5 picks with cash prizes, extra picks and 2 multipliers
Kingdoms Rise Jackpots
Lastly, you can win 1 of 3 progressive jackpots – known as the Kingdoms Rise Jackpot feature, you can win these jackpots randomly on every spin. The Daily Strike Jackpot has to be won by a certain time each day with the Power Strike Jackpot guaranteed to payout before it reaches the displayed amount. The one you want is the Epic Jackpot which can increase infinitely.
All about character wilds
Kingdoms Rise: Sands of Fury may sound like the most complicated of the Kingdoms Rise series – in reality, it’s not that difficult to comprehend. It’s about getting a character wild on the reel which has its corresponding feature reel above it – i.e. queen wild on the middle reel. This can lead to sticky wilds and respins with locking wilds.
Variance wise, it’s in the middle – filling the reels with character wilds will give you 250 times your stake. I do like Kingdoms Rise: Sands of Fury but Kingdoms Rise: Guardians of the Abyss is better and offers bigger wins. However, if you collect enough tokens, you can enjoy the enhanced bonus features from all Kingdoms Rise series slots!