Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest is a 5 reel, 576 ways to win slot from Playtech that is part of the Kingdoms Rise series. Playable from 10p to £2,000 a spin on all devices, it’s all about respins with roaming wilds – you can upgrade the feature using tokens to get stacks of scatters that are up to 3 symbols high. There’s also 3 progressive jackpots to be won.
Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest: Demo
Where to play Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest slot
T&C Apply. New customers only. 100% up to £200. Selected Games only. 50x wagering. Game weightings apply. Max bet 10% of Bonus up to £2.50. Max win £2,000. 7-day expiry on Bonus. 10 Free Spins on registration. 3-day expiry on Free Spins. No Neteller/Skrill. Min deposit £10. Deposit/Withdrawal fees apply. Full T&Cs apply.
18+, New players, £10+ deposit, no e-wallets/prepaid, 30x PT on Bonus, 50x on Free Spins. T&Cs apply
18+. New UK&IRL Customers only. The total welcome bonus you can receive is £600 + 100 Free Spins, this is split into four equal bonuses of 100% up to £150 + 25 Free Spins. Free Spins become available after each matched bonus is redeemed or lost. x 30 wagering. Some game weighting applies. Opt in required. Full T&C’s apply. begambleaware.org
Head to a mystical forest
Visually, Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest is brilliant – set amongst a mystical forest, you will see 5 different gemstones on the reels. You also see panthers, bears and 3 matriarchal warriors. The sword-wielding warrior is the most rewarding giving you 20 times your stake for 5 in combination. The green crystal with a tree on it is the wild and substitutes for symbols bar the owl scatter.
Owl Respins feature
Look out for the gold owl mask as this is the scatter – when you get 1, 2 or 3 of them, you’ll trigger the Owl Respins feature with 2, 4 or 12 respins respectively. Once in, the scatters transform into roaming wilds that shift with each respin. Furthermore, a feather symbol can land on reel 3 and give you 2 more respins.
Kingdoms Rise shop
As part of the Kingdoms Rise series, you can collect tokens which can appear on symbols during a spin. You can use these tokens to buy features from the Kingdoms Rise Shop. Here, you’ll be able to purchase The Night Owl feature with your tokens:
- For 300 tokens, you can buy 3 respins with a stack of 2 scatters that are 2 symbols high. They behave as wilds that move throughout the reels. If a feather lands on reel 3, you will win 2 more respins.
- For 750 tokens, you can buy 3 respins with a stack of 3 scatters that are 3 symbols high. These also are wild and shift with each respin. If a feather appears on the middle reel, you will get 4 extra respins.
- For 1,500 tokens, you will get 3 respins with 2 stacks of 2 scatter symbols that are 2 symbols high. These are wild and shift with every respin. A feather appearing will result in 4 more respins.
Kingdoms Rise Jackpots
Finally, there’s a Kingdoms Rise Jackpot feature – any spin can grant you access randomly. There are 3 progressive jackpots to be won:
- Daily Strike Jackpot – must be won by the date and time shown each day
- Power Strike Jackpot – must be hit before it reaches a certain amount
- Epic Jackpot – this can hit on any spin with no limits to how high it can reach
Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest is quite a simple slot in reality which is all about respins with roaming wilds. If you collect enough tokens, you can play the enhanced The Night Owl feature which also gives you respins with shifting wilds – however, there are stacks that can be up to 3 symbols high.
It’s a great slot to look at and the bonus features are decent – the big win potential comes from the high value warrior as filling the reels with that symbol will result in a 11,520 times stake win. Saying that, Kingdoms Rise: Forbidden Forest is a low variance slot. I would recommend you try the other slots in the series – Kingdoms Rise: Sands of Fury and Kingdoms Rise: Guardians of the Abyss.