Everybody’s Jackpot Slot Review

Landing a share of a potentially big progressive jackpot, even if you didn’t land it, is the alluring prospect on offer in Everybody’s Jackpot. Created by Playtech, this simple 5 reel, 8 payline slot awards 70% of the jackpot to the winner with the other 30% shared amongst all other qualifying players. There’s also a free spins round with added wilds. Stakes range from between 8p and £40 per spin.

Where to Play Everybody’s Jackpot Slot

NetBet Vegas
  • Up to 500 Free Spins
  • Regular Promos
  • 500+ Slots
T&C Apply

18+, New players, £10+ deposit, no e-wallets/prepaid cards, up to 500 Free Spins, 40x wagering on Free Spins winnings. T&Cs apply #ad

Paddy Power Games
  • 50 No Deposit Free Spins
  • 100 Deposit Free Spins
  • 700+ Slots
T&C Apply

1) To take part, you must register via the registration code PGCTV1 and opt in. 2) Get SMS-verified by supplying a valid telephone number. 3) Enter the validation code received by SMS to redeem the free spins. 4) Free Spins are valid on any of our Daily Jackpot games. 5) Free Spins will expire in 7 days from receipt of the offer. 6) Average Daily jackpot amount calculated between 01/04/21-12/08/21.* #ad

Betfair Casino
  • 50 Free Spins
  • 50 Deposit Free Spins
  • 700+ Slots
T&C Apply

18+. New customers registering with code CASF51 only. Free spins valued at 10p. After you’ve played your initial free spins, opt in, deposit and play £10 on Daily Jackpot games to get an additional 50 free spins. Reload the game to get your free spins. Deposits made with e-wallets are not valid for this offer. Full T&Cs apply #ad

The setting here is a TV studio where a cheesy looking gameshow is being filmed. The reels include neon A, K and Q playing cards as well as necklaces, jewellery, piles of cash and gold bars. The assistant and the host are the best payers. Land 3 of the latter in a line and you’ll pocket 250 coins. Payouts increase if you land a winner on 1 of the 2 diagonal paylines. In that happy circumstance, the payout gets a 3x multiplier boost and is trebled.

The Everybody’s Jackpot logo is the scatter. It offers awards of up to 200 times your stake if you manage to fill the reels with 9 of them. Landing just 3 triggers the Free Games feature – here you’ll receive 12 free spins. Helping your winning chances in the free spins round is a wild which can land slap bang in the middle of the reels on each 1 of them. Landing 3 or more scatters triggers another round of 12 free spins – there are no limits to how many free spins you can win.

What you’ve heard so far is all pretty standard, both in terms of design and gameplay. What makes Everybody’s Jackpot different is the way the progressive prizes are divvied up. The big jackpot prize can hit randomly during the base game. Once triggered, the winner will trouser 70% of the overall pool.

The other 30% is shared between all other qualifying players. To qualify, you’ll need to have wagered at least £50 on Everybody’s Jackpot within the previous 24 hours. Half of the 30% is shared equally. The other half is split depending on the amount wagered in the previous 24 hours.

There’s nothing too special about Everybody’s Jackpot apart from the way the progressive jackpots are paid. There’s not really enough on offer here to win us over. Being able to cash in, even if you’re not a winner makes Everybody’s Jackpot an intriguing proposition. I would suggest you try Playtech’s Jackpot Giant or any of the DC Comics range (also by Playtech) such as Justice League which offer life-changing multi-million pound jackpots!

Everybody’s Jackpot Slot Information

  • Game:
    Everybody’s Jackpot
  • Software:
  • Type:
    Video Slot
  • Reels:
  • Paylines:
  • Total Coins:
  • Coins Range:
    0.08 to 40.00
  • Jackpot:
  • Bonus Round:
    Yes (2)
  • Free Spins/Multiplier:
Review by Chris Taylor

Review by Chris Taylor

Chris is a slots expert that has reviewed and played over 4,000 online slots. Having being in the iGaming industry for over 16 years, he knows how slots work, how bonus features are triggered and how the RTP and variance affect the gameplay.