Buckle Up : Demo
Where to Play Buckle Up Slot
18+, New players, £10+ deposit, no e-wallets/prepaid cards, up to 500 Free Spins, 40x wagering on Free Spins winnings. T&Cs apply #ad
- 50 No Deposit Free Spins
- 100 Deposit Free Spins
- 700+ Slots
1) To take part, you must register via the registration code PGCTV1 and opt in. 2) Get SMS-verified by supplying a valid telephone number. 3) Enter the validation code received by SMS to redeem the free spins. 4) Free Spins are valid on any of our Daily Jackpot games. 5) Free Spins will expire in 7 days from receipt of the offer. 6) Average Daily jackpot amount calculated between 01/04/21-12/08/21.* #ad
18+. New customers registering with code CASF51 only. Free spins valued at 10p. After you’ve played your initial free spins, opt in, deposit and play £10 on Daily Jackpot games to get an additional 50 free spins. Reload the game to get your free spins. Deposits made with e-wallets are not valid for this offer. Full T&Cs apply #ad
Buckle Up is powered by Playtech and has 3 reels and 26 paylines. Available to play on all devices from 25p to £1,875 a spin, this classic racing slot sees you buckle up for a ride of a lifetime. It comes with 4 randomly triggered Booster features which give you extra wilds, multipliers, extra symbols and Level Ups. You can also unlock new tracks and win cash prizes.
Visually, the game immerses you into a race as it looks like your part of a video game. With the background constantly moving as you navigate your way around the track, Buckle Up has cartoon style graphics. Quite simple in appearance, symbols on the reels include chequered flags, champagne bottles, helmets and a male character. You also have a male and female driver.
The wheel symbol is the wild and expands into a stacked wild that takes over the whole reel – before the game starts, you choose the expanding wild (either the male racer or the racing girl). You will notice Buckle Up has 3 normal reels and a Booster reel – when a W symbol lands on the middle of the booster reel, a stacked wild can be added to reel 1. As you’d expect, the wild replaces all symbols to give you the best possible winning combination. The wild, alongside the male character, will reward you with 1.6 times your stake for each one being in a combo.
When it comes to the Booster Reel, only special booster symbols will appear that trigger certain features. Any winning combination on reels 1 to 3 will trigger a booster reel spin. If a Booster symbol lands between the arrows, it will trigger the corresponding feature:
- Extra Wild Booster feature: when the W symbol lands, a stacked wild is added to reel 1
- Level Up Booster feature: when the L symbol lands, all winning symbols upgrade for a bigger payout
- Extra Symbols Booster feature: when the S symbol lands, all losing symbols are replaced to give you a win
- Multiplier Booster feature: when the M symbol lands, a multiplier is applied to your winnings
Now, you can also benefit from a combination of Booster symbols – ideally, what you want is the Extra Wild Booster feature and then the Multiplier Boost feature for maximum wins.
The other symbol to look out for in the base game is the trophy symbol as this is the scatter – when 3 scatters land on reels 1, 2 and 3 simultaneously, the Circuit Complete feature is triggered. You have 4 circuits (the Daytime, Jungle, Beach and Night circuits) and you have in the Daytime circuit.
When you complete a circuit (by getting 3 scatters), you get a payout specific to that circuit and then move onto the next circuit where bigger cash prizes are on offer:
- Daytime Circuit – 80 times your stake
- Jungle Circuit – 100 times your stake
- Beach Circuit – 120 times your stake
- Night Circuit – 160 times your stake
Buckle Up is a lot simpler than it reads and is all about getting winning combinations with the Booster features which give you extra wilds, multipliers, extra symbols and Level Ups. I also like the Circuit Complete feature as extra cash prizes are always welcome. If you like the theme, I recommend you try NetEnt’s Drive: Multiplier Mayhem.