Age of the Gods: Mighty Midas: Demo
Where to Play Age of the Gods: Mighty Midas Slot
18+. UK only. Win up to 500 Free Spins from Mega Wheel on 1st deposit. 24-hour expiry. Max bet £2.50, max spins win £8 per 10 spins, max Bonus win £150, selected games & 65x wagering on winnings. Min deposit £10. No Neteller/Skrill. Full T&Cs apply #ad
18+. New players, £10+ deposits, no e-wallets / prepaid cards, 30x Playthrough on Bonus and 50x on Free Spins. T&Cs Apply #ad
18+. Winnings from free spins paid as cash. Free spins expire 7 days after acceptance. New Casino players from UK & Ireland only. SMS verification required. T&Cs apply. By taking part in this promotion, you agree with our Terms & Conditions. #ad
Age of the Gods: Mighty Midas is a 5 reel, 40 payline slot from Playtech that can be played from 40p to £2,000 per spin across desktop, mobile and tablet devices. With a Greek mythology theme, it comes with Midas Touch symbols that turn into golden wilds – they can contain multipliers too. There’s also 5 more bonus features including 4 free spins features and 4 progressive jackpots.
The slot is based on King Midas who transforms all he touches into gold – visually stunning as you’d expect from Playtech, there’s an opulent feel. Symbols on the reels include grapes, goblets, apples, red roses, cooked chickens as well as Dionyssus (the god of wine and revelry), Marigold (Midas’ daughter), Lityerses (the demonic reaper of men), Silenus (companion and tutor to Dionysus) and King Midas himself. King Midas is the most lucrative symbol giving you 12.5 times your stake for 5 on a payline.
Age of the Gods: Mighty Midas comes with Midas Touch symbols which appear on reels 3, 4 and 5 – every 1 that lands points to the symbol to the left. Every instance of the symbol the Midas Touch symbol points to turns into a Golden Wild symbol – that even includes instances of the symbol that aren’t visible on the reels. The Golden Wild replaces all symbols bar the scatter. The Midas Touch symbols collapse dropping in another symbol which can result in another win.
When a Midas Touch symbol points to a Golden Wild, it increases the wild multiplier – this is known as the Midas Multipliers feature. Every instance of that Golden Wild becomes a 2x Golden Wild symbol. If it happens again, it becomes a 3x Golden Wild symbol.
The most important symbol in Age of the Gods: Mighty Midas is the scatter – when it appears simultaneously on reels 1 and 5, you’ll trigger 1 of 5 gem features. You spin the scatter on reel 5 to play 1 of the following bonus features:
- Emerald Bonus feature – the scatter that appeared on reel 1 reveals a cash prize with the scatter from reel 5 revealing a multiplier. The multiplier is applied to the cash prize for your total win amount.
- Amber Spins feature – with 5 free spins awarded, all instances of 1 symbol will become a Golden Wild on each free spin. Any wild multiplier can reach 3x.
- Ruby Spins feature – with 7 free spins awarded, a Golden Wild symbol created sees all instances of that symbol become a multiplier wild. When this happens, the Multiplier Tower collapses leaving a new multiplier at the bottom of the tower. If a Midas Touch symbol points to a multiplier wild symbol, the 2 multipliers are added together up to 30x.
- Amethyst Spins feature – with 3 free spins, all Midas Touch symbols are stacked 2-high during the feature. You can benefit from wild multipliers up to 3x too.
- Sapphire Spins feature – with 5 free spins, Golden Wild symbol stacks are added to the 3 middle reels. On the 1st free spin, 55 Golden Wilds are added to reel 2. On the 2nd free spin, 40 Golden Wilds are added to reel 3. On the 3rd free spin, 65 Golden Wilds are added to reel 4. Added Golden Wilds remain on the reels for all 5 free spins.
Finally, there are 4 progressive jackpots to be won – you can randomly enter the Jackpot Game where you pick from 20 coins to match 3 of the same kind. You will then win the corresponding progressive jackpot – you have the Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power jackpots.
Age of the Gods: Mighty Midas may sound complicated but it’s rather simple in reality – basically, King Midas transforms symbols into Golden Wilds which can result in multipliers and big payouts. The best of the features it the Ruby Spins feature as a huge multiplier up to 30x can apply – this can result in payouts of 8,650 times your total stake on every free spin! Let’s just hope King Midas does transform everything he touches to gold. If you like the Age of the Gods series, Age of the Gods is recommended as it has plenty of free spins features and big win potential.