Age of the Gods: Fate Sisters: Demo
Where to Play Age of the Gods: Fate Sisters Slot
Terms and Conditions Apply. New players only. 18+. Minimum deposit and play £15. No wagering requirements. Max cashout £100. Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly. #ad
- 100% Bonus (£100) + 20 Spins
- 2,100+ Slots
- iOS + Android Mobile Apps
18+. New customers. Opt-in required. 20 Bonus Spins on “Sahara Riches Cash Collect” at 10p per spin and 100% Deposit Bonus up to £100 on first deposit (payment method and play restrictions apply). Min. deposit £10. 30x wagering for Bonus Spins and Deposit Bonus (game weighting applies). Max. £5/spin or £0.50/line. 30 days expiry. Please gamble responsibly • www.begambleaware.org #ad
The Age of the Gods Fate Sisters slot is powered of the Age of the Gods series of slots powered by Playtech. With a progressive jackpot element, the game has 5 reels and 25 paylines and can be played from just 25p a spin. The theme is Greek Mythology which is based on the Fates (also known as the Moirai).
The Fate Sisters, Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos where the daughters of Erebus and Nyx – they determined the fates of every mortal, God and Titan. Clotho used to weave the Threads of Fate (beginning all lives) whilst Lachesis embellished the threads (which decided the events in every being’s life). Atropos cut the threads, ending life.
In terms of bonus features, you have the Sisters’ Gift feature which is played when you see Lachesis on reel 1, Clotho on reel 3 and Atropos on reel 5 simultaneously. The sisters remain in their positions for the free re-spin with the sisters paying as scatters and 2 oaks during the re-spin.
The main attraction is the Fates’ Portal Free Games feature which is activated by getting 3 scatters anywhere on the reels. You then get to choose what temple to enter which is represent by each of the sisters – each has varying free spins amounts and characteristics:
- Atropos’ Temple – you will receive 15 free spins with a dynamic multiplier. The multiplier will start randomly at either 2x, 3x, 4x or 5x. When Atropos appears on any of the reels (except the middle one), the multiplier will increase by 1 – if she doesn’t, the multiplier decreases by 1. The multiplier will never go below 2x and won’t rise above 5x. Look out for Atropos on the middle reel as this rewards you with 3 additional free spins.
- Lachesis’ Temple – you will begin with 10 free spins and benefit from freezing wilds. Wild symbols on the reels will freeze in position for 3 subsequent free spins. If a new wild lands on a freezing wild, it will reset the frozen wild to appear on the next 3 free spins. Lachesis appearing on the middle reel will give you 3 extra free spins.
- Clotho’s Temple – you will begin with 8 free spins with random wilds. 3 random wilds symbols are added to the reels for every free spin. Clotho anywhere on reel 3 will give you an additional 3 free spins.
As with all of the games that are part of the Age of the Gods series, there are 4 progressive jackpots to be won – naturally, the higher your bet, the more likely you are to win. You will play the Jackpot Game randomly which can occur after any spin. You will then come across a 4×5 grid with 20 squares – the aim is to match 3 symbols with the Power, Extra Power, Super Power or Ultimate Power jackpots on offer. If you enter the Jackpot Game, you are guaranteed to win 1 of the 4 progressive jackpots – let’s just hope it’s the Ultimate Power one which is the biggest.
I found Age of the Gods Fate Sisters to be a medium variance game – it looks fantastic and the 3-option free spins feature is brilliant. I recommend Lachesis’ Template as you can get a lot of wilds which in turn freeze for 3 more free spins – I’ve had 11 wilds on the reels before at 1 time which resulted in an overall win of over 820 times my stake. I would also recommend you try Age of the Gods Furious 4 where you pick from 4 free spins features!