Chronos Joker: Demo
Where to Play Chronos Joker Slot
T&Cs: 18+. Full T&C’s Apply. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 30 Spins on pre-selected games will be credited instantly + then 30 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. E-Wallets excluded. Always refer to Bonus Terms – www.begambleaware.org #ad
*18+. New UK customers only. Opt-in required. 20 Bonus Spins on “Book of Dead” and 100% Deposit Bonus up to £25 on first deposit. Min deposit £10. 30x wagering requirement for Bonus Spins and 30x wagering requirement for Deposit Bonus (game weighting applies). Max £5/spin or £0.50/line or £50/round (live casino). 30 days expiry. T&C’s Apply. Please gamble responsibly • www.begambleaware.org #ad
18+. New UK customers only. 200% deposit bonus up to £60. Must use bonus code “OSUK200” upon registration to receive the bonus. Min deposit £20 and 48x wagering requirements apply on bonus (game weighting applies). £3 max bet applies when playing with an active bonus. Bonus expires if not claimed within 7 days. T’s and c’s apply. Please gamble responsibly, www.begambleaware.org. #ad
Chronos Joker Symbols/Theme
The Chronos Joker slot looks rather good – as do all Play ‘N Go slots. Based on the Greek God Chronos, who is the personification of time, there’s a mystical feel graphically. With the skies and stars in the backdrop, you’ll see low value cherries, lemons, plums and grapes on the reels.
The high value symbols include sundials, hourglasses, pocket watches and futuristic wristwatches. The latter is the most rewarding with 3 in combination giving you 4 times your total stake. The Joker symbol is the wild which replaces all other symbols – 3 on a payline will give you 16 times your stake. All symbols can appear stacked.
If you land stacks of 3 identical symbols on any 2 reels, the Re-Spin feature is activated – the type of re-spin you’ll get depends on what multiplier is active. The reel that doesn’t contain a stack of 3 matching symbols will re-spin. Furthermore, a re-spin will only occur if no multiplier is active for that spin. On the re-spin, the Multiplier feature can be triggered.
The Multiplier feature can be triggered on any spin – any winning combination can be subject to a multiplier of 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x or 10x. From here, various features will be activated depending on the size of the multiplier:
- Spins of the Future feature – this comes into play if you get a 2x multiplier. Each subsequent re-spin sees the multiplier increase to a maximum of 10x (3x, 4x, 5x and 10x). The re-spins continue until you get a win.
- Spins of the Present feature – this comes into play if you get a 3x, 4x or 5x multiplier. Re-spins keep coming until you get a win.
- Spins of the Past feature – this happens when you get a 10x multiplier. Each subsequent re-spin sees the multiplier decrease to 5x, 4x, 3x and 2x. The re-spins continue until you get a win.
Super Spins features
Furthermore, Chronos Joker can see the multiplier values randomly double at the beginning of a spin or re-spin. There’s 3 Super Spin features to benefit from:
- Super Spins of the Future feature – triggered If the multiplier is 4x, With each re-spin, the multiplier increases to 6x, 8x, 10x and finally 20x! Re-spins continue until you get a win.
- Super Spins of the Present feature – triggered if the multiplier is 6x, 8x or 10x. Re-spins keep on coming until you get a winning combination.
- Super Spins of the Past feature – activated if the multiplier is 20x. Each re-spin sees the multiplier decrease to 10x, 8x, 6x and finally 4x. The re-spins keep on coming until you get a win.
Chronos Joker closing thoughts
The Chronos Joker slot has a fruit machine feel to it as well as modern multipliers and re-spins. Visually, it’s superb as always. The game isn’t as complicated as it reads – basically, you get random multipliers and re-spins. The bigger the multiplier, the bigger the potential payouts on each re-spin.
The key to winning big is to get double multipliers and the illusive 20x multiplier. A screen full of Joker wilds will result in an 80 times stake win – factor in the 20x multiplier and this can lead to wins of 1,600 times your stake on every re-spin. Variance wise, Chronos Joker is in the middle which is a change for Play ‘N Go.
If you like 3 reel slots, I recommend you give Chronos Joker a go as it does offer decent win potential from the multipliers. However, I do prefer more volatile slots from Play ‘N Go like Book of Dead or Cash Pump.