Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Vacation is powered by Novomatic and has 5 reels and 20 to 40 paylines. It can be played from 40p to £50 per spin on all devices. This cop themed game takes you to Las Vegas and has plenty of bonus features including stake multipliers, a dice trail, unlimited free spins and 4 randomly triggered base game features.
The game has a neon feel to it (like Las Vegas) and sees a game of cat and mouse between Bert (a small-time crook) and Bell (a sluggish cop). Your aim is to help Bert outfox the copper and steak the big wins. Symbols on the reels include neon style playing cards (A, K, Q, J and 10), interstate road signs and dice. You also have the Cops ‘n’ Robbers logo with the Bert’s wild – this is the most lucrative symbol giving you 25 times your stake for 5 on a payline. It also substitutes for all symbols bar the scatter.
In the base game, there are 4 randomly triggered bonus features – here are the details:
- Dynamite Win feature – on a non-winning base game spin, Bert can blow up the reels and uncover a win or bonus symbol.
- Bert’s Going Wild feature – Bert can randomly add 1 or more wild symbols anywhere on the reels.
- Reel Raider feature – Bert can swing in and slide copies of reel 1 across the other reels.
- Bert’s Wild Giveaway feature – Bert can add extra wilds to reel 5 which then slide 1 reel left with each spin. These carry on coming until he’s chased off by Sergeant Bell.
Now, look out for the bonus scatter – the question mark with bonus on it. They only appear on reels 1, 3 and 5 but on reel 5, a different version appears which triggers the corresponding bonus feature – here’s what to expect:
- Find Bonzo a Bone feature – this is triggered if you get the dog Bonzo on reel 5 with the bonus symbols on reel 1 and 3. You tell Bonzo where to dig to unveil bones which give you stake multipliers – the feature only ends when Bonzo finds a fish bone.
- Spotlight Wilds feature – this is played when you get the searchlight bonus on reel 5 and the normal bonus symbol on reels 1 and 3. You will receive 5 free spins with 1 or more wilds added to the reels with each free spin. You can also access other bonus features from here which helps your winning potential.
- On The Run feature – you need the bonus symbols on reels 1 and 3 as well as the Bert and Bell on reel 5. You play a board game as Bert rolls his dice. Bonzo spins the Vegas reel. You will see Sergeant Bell roll his dice to try and catch Bert. Finally, if Bell can identify Bert in the line-up, the feature will end. If he doesn’t you will get a cash prize or go back to the board game to throw the dice again.
- Daylight Robberies feature – this is played when you get the Daylight Robberies bonus symbol on reel 5 (as well as bonus symbol on reels 1 and 3). You are awarded an unlimited amount of free spins which are played out across 40 paylines. You will benefit from an additional wild symbol (Bonzo) which bounces from reel to reel with each free spin – you will get 4 bouncing wilds with a 2x multiplier applied when part of a win. After each robbery, more bouncing wilds are added. If you rob the casino, you will win a cash prize of 1,000 times your stake on top of your winnings!
As you can see, Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Vacation has plenty going on – the randomly triggered base game features provide decent wins but the bigger outcomes with almost certainly come from the main 4 bonus features. What you want is the Daylight Robberies feature as you can get a lot of free spins as well as that big 1,000 times stake cash prize on top! Medium variance, this is a superb game from Novomatic! If you like the theme, I recommend you try the original Cops ‘n’ Robbers slot from Novomatic.