Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights: Demo
Where to Play Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights Slot
18+. Full T&Cs apply. First deposit only. Min £20 deposit. 5X wagering. 30 day validity. See the operator’s promotions page for full details. Always gamble responsibly. #ad
New reg only. Claim 10 free spins x10p each on Book of Dead (no deposit needed) within 3 days. Opt in & deposit £10, £25 or £50 within 7 days & further 7 days to wager cash stakes 35x to unlock reward (£50 on 2 deposits). 3 day exp. Wagering/game contributions vary. 10 wager-free spins x10p to added to Book of Dead with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. 18+ BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+ | KYC verified | New players only | Min Deposit £10 | 100% bonus up to £150 + 35 Free Spins | 15 free spins on Book of Dead spin value = £0.10 + 20 free spins on Hotline spin value = £0.15 | Min 35x wagering | Bonus code: BEST20 | Skrill & Neteller deposits Excluded | Bonus & Free Spins Valid for 30 days | T&Cs apply | General Promotions Terms Apply #ad
Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights Slot RTP, Details & Wager Limits
The Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights slot is played on a 5 reel, 3 row, 20 payline machine. Winning combinations are formed in the standard manner by landing 2, 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols or wilds on a payline from left to right, starting from reel 1.
Stakes range from 20p to £40 per spin which is pretty standard for a Novomatic game. Click in the Total Bet button then choose whatever you’re comfortable with.
The Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights RTP is 95.19% which is a little on the low side (average of 96%). If you want a slots developer with higher RTP rates, check out Push Gaming where the average is about 96.5%.
The volatility here is in the medium range. There’s a hit frequency rate of 29.98% meaning just under a third of spins will result a winning outcome. The most you can win from a single spin here is 2,000 x your total stake.
Theme – Audio and Design Features – Vegas is for the taking
There’s a flashy feel to the design in the Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights slot. With a robbery/Las Vegas theme, you head to Las Vegas and join Novomatic’s anti-hero, Bart, as he attempts to escape with the loot before the coppers catch him.
Exactly what you’d expect from a slot with a Vegas setting, there’s a jazzy soundtrack playing in the background while you spin. It sounds like an updated version of something you might have heard in a 70s detective drama and fits the theme well. The design here works very well overall.
With famous Las Vegas landmarks in the background such as The Strat (formerly the Stratosphere), the dark reels are made up of neon-style A to 10 royals as well as dice and an interstate sign. The most rewarding standard symbol is the logo which awards 0.1, 2, 5 or 20 x your total stake if you land 2, 3, 4 or 5 on a payline. There’s also a wild that substitutes for everything apart from the bonus symbols and pays up to 25 x stake per payline.
You can join Burglar Bert on tablet and mobile as well as on desktop devices. The neon design is super sharp and stands out nicely on the smaller screen. Even with all the moving parts from the features, you won’t lose anything playing on a smartphone.
Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights Bonus Features
Many of Novomatic’s early releases were very simple affairs both in terms of design and gameplay. There’s much more going on in Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights. With a total of 8 bonus features, you’ll find a quartet of modifiers that can spice up the base game as well as 4 more triggered bonus rounds.
Base Game Features
Randomly on any base game spin, robber Bert can appear to activate 1 of 4 base game features. Here’s what they offer:
- Dynamite Win Reel feature: an animated Bert can appear on the reels and push down a dynamite plunger. This blows up the symbols on the reels. The new symbols that land will deliver a winning combination or trigger the Bonus features. Get lucky and Bert can cause multiple blow ups for even bigger rewards.
- Bert’s Going Wild Reel feature: here, Bert runs behind the reels, leaving a random assortment of wilds as he goes.
- Reel Raider Reel feature: Bert swings onto the reels Tarzan-style. He will take the symbols from reel 1 and copy them onto the other reels to create a new winning combination.
- Bert’s Wild Giveaway Reel feature: Bert adds extra wilds to reel 5. These extra wilds shift 1 reel to the left with each spin. Bert will keep adding wilds until he’s chased off by Sergeant Bell.
Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights comes with 4 main bonus features. They’re triggered by landing the standard Bonus symbol on reels 1 and 3 plus a unique Bonus symbol on reel 5. The symbol that lands on reel 5 determines which feature you’ll receive:
- Find Bonzo a Bone feature: this is a classic pick me round. You’ll head out into the desert where you’ll instruct Bonzo the dog to dig up a bone. Standard bones come with cash prizes attached. Find the gold bone and you’ll upgrade to a higher paying feature. Keep picking until you find the fish bones.
- Spotlight Wilds feature: here, you’ll start with 5 free spins. On each of them, a spotlight dances across the reels. A wild is added to the position the spotlight lands on. You can advance to a potentially more rewarding feature here too.
- On the Run feature: in this cash trail feature, roll the dice to move Bert along the board, collecting prizes and potential upgrades as you go. Extra prizes here include bonuses related to dice rolls and the Golden Trail which offers improved rewards. Keep rolling until Sergeant Bell catches up with Bert. You can also advance to the top feature, the Daylight Robbery feature from this cash trail.
- Daylight Robbery feature: here, you’ll play an undefined number of free spins on 40 paylines. They come with 4 bouncing wilds which move on every free spin. These also come with a 2x multiplier attached. More bouncing wilds will be added too. Look out for the Cop and Robber symbols on reels 1 and 5 which move the cop and robber characters around the board. If the robber gets caught, Bert faces an ID Parade. This offers 3 potential outcomes. You’ll return to the feature, return to the feature with compensation or the feature ends. If you manage to rob the casino in this round, you’ll be in line for a bonus of 1,000 x your total stake.
Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights Review Summary – Bert’s trip to Las Vegas is action-packed
The Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights slot is action-packed. It looks and sounds terrific which isn’t something we’ve written about a Novomatic game too often. There’s a cracking variety of extras on offer too which keeps the gameplay fresh.
The best of them is the Daylight Robbery feature which gives you unlimited free spins on a 40 payline machine. Couple that with the 2x multiplier and you could win 2,000 x stake on each free spin. On each base game spin in comparison, it’s 500 x your total stake.
If you enjoy classic crime capers, the Cops ‘n’ Robbers slot by Play ‘n GO is a good option as it offers bigger payouts. Alternatively, join the criminals in Nolimit City’s San Quentin which takes place in the infamous prison. It also comes with 150,000 x stake wins per spin.
Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights FAQs
What is the Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights RTP?
The Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights RTP rate is 95.19% which is slightly below average. The volatility here is in the medium range with most wins coming from the 8 bonus features.
What is the Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights max win?
The most you can win per spin is 500 x stake. However, the Daylight Robbery feature is played on 40 paylines and wins come with a 2x multiplier. This can result in 2,000 x stake wins per free spin.
Are there any Cops ‘n’ Robbers Vegas Nights free spins?
There are 2 different free spins features. The best is the Daylight Robbery feature where you benefit from double paylines (40) and a 2x multiplier.
What do the random features offer?
There 4 base game features gives you new symbols, random wilds, copying symbols and extra wilds. Burglar Bert will appear randomly on a base game spin to activate them.