Gorilla Go Wilder: Demo
Where to Play Gorilla Go Wilder Slot
18+, New players, £10+ deposit, no e-wallets/prepaid cards, up to 500 Free Spins, 40x PLT on Free Spins winnings. T&Cs apply #ad
Free spins – no deposit required & new players only. Claim within 3 days of registration & 3 day expiry. Free spins worth £0.10 each on Book of Dead, winnings paid as cash. Deposit offers available across any two deposits. Both expire 7 days after registration & have 7 days to wager once claimed. Deposit £10, £25 or £50+ & wager 35x for a cash reward. Only cash stakes qualify & wagering contributions vary. 5 free spins on Book of Dead with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+ new players only. Minimum deposit: £20. Maximum £100 bonus. Max bet with an active bonus: £2. Wagering requirement 100% match bonus: 30 times sum of deposit + bonus. Max redeemable from welcome bonus: £500. 100 Free Spins are given out 20 per day on Book of Dead for 5 days in a row, log in each day is required. Max Free Spins winnings: £100. Winnings from Free Spins are credited as bonus money with a wagering requirement of 45 times. Free Spins expire after 3 days. Some games may not be played with a bonus. Games may contribute differently when wagering a bonus. Play Responsibly! www.begambleaware.org. #ad
Visually, Gorilla Go Wilder takes place in a tropical paradise with palm trees and the beautiful sea in the backdrop. With a calypso style soundtrack, you’ll see Gary the Gorilla to the left of the reel set. With cartoon style graphics, symbols on the reels include A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9 playing cards as well as skunks, toucans, monkeys and gold coins. Gary the Gorilla is the wild symbol and replaces all symbols bar the scatter – 5 on a payline will give you a payout of 50 times your stake.
In the base game, the Shell Re-Spins feature may trigger at random with 1 re-spin awarded – 1 or more shell symbols landing on the re-spin will give you another re-spin. The re-spins continue until no more additional shells land or all 15 positions are filled with shells. Each shell will give you a cash prize. Now, the payouts will vary depending on how many times the Shell Re-Spins feature is triggered. Once you trigger the feature 5 or more times, the shells will be worth 8.33 times your stake. 15 of these could lead to a 83.33 times stake payout.
Furthermore, there’s a randomly triggered Gary’s Gifts feature in the base game which gives you access to the all-important Bonus Islands feature. The other way in is to get 3 or more Bonus scatters anywhere on the reels – 3, 4 or 5 will give you 4.16, 8.33 or 83.33 times your stake. The free spins feature you’ll play depends on how many times you’ve triggered the Bonus Islands feature:
|1st Bonus Island – Tiki Bar : available right away||5th Bonus Island – Volcano: available from 15th trigger|
|2nd Bonus Island – Crystal Cave: available from 4th trigger||6th Bonus Island – Spooky Jungle: available from 20th trigger|
|3rd Bonus Island – Green Jungle: available from 7th trigger||7th Bonus Island – Purple Jungle: available from 25th trigger|
|4th Bonus Island – Waterfall: available from 10th trigger||8th Bonus Island – Sunset Beach: available from 30th trigger|
Anyway, once you’ve triggered the Bonus Islands feature, you can choose from various bonus islands – here’s what each of them offers:
- Power Paytable Bonus feature (Tiki Bar) – 10 free spins with all symbols (bar the scatter) paying according to the Power paytable. 3, 4 or 5 of a symbol will give you 1.6, 16.66 or 50 times your stake. The feature can be retriggered to give you 20 free spins altogether.
- Mystery Crystal Bonus feature (Crystal Cave) – 10 free spins with mystery symbols appearing on all reels which change to any other symbol (bar the scatter). It can be retriggered to give you 20 free spins in total.
- Expanding Wild Bonus feature (Green Jungle) – 10 free spins with wilds that expand to give you wild reels. Again, you can win 10 more free spins.
- Mega Stacks Bonus feature (Waterfall) – 10 free spins with all symbols (bar the scatter) being stacked. You can also retrigger with 10 more free spins up for grabs.
- Lava Lines Bonus feature (Volcano) – 10 free spins with each free spin played on a reel set with 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175 or 200 paylines. You can also win 10 more free spins.
- Hidden Wilds Bonus feature (Spooky Jungle) – 10 free spins with selected symbols changing to wilds. You can also benefit from 10 extra free spins.
- Wandering Wilds Bonus feature (Purple Jungle) – 10 free spins with 2 wandering wilds appearing on each free spin. If they land on the same position, all wins with a wild with be subject to a 10x multiplier. You can also retrigger the feature.
- Multiplier Zone Bonus feature (Sunset Beach) – 10 free spins with a multiplier zone appearing on the reels. If you get a win passing through a multiplier zone covering 1 position, a 25x multiplier is applied. If it covers 2 positions, the multiplier is 20x. If covering 3, 4 (1×4), 4 (2×2), 6, 9, 12 or 15 positions, it’s 15x, 10x, 8x, 7x, 6x, 5x and 5x respectively.
Now, there’s plenty to get your head around above but 1 of the best of the features is the Lava Lines Bonus feature as you can play each free spin a 200 payline reel set – with 8 times more paylines that normal, this can lead to 8 times bigger payouts in theory. If you were to fill the reels with the wild throughout, you’d win 1,500 times your stake. If you do this on the 200 payline reel set, it would be 12,000 times your total stake!
The one to choose is the Multiplier Zone Bonus feature as getting a winning combination with the multiplier zone covering 1 position will give you a 25x multiplier. If you apply this to the 1,500 times stake maximum win, there’s potential for a 37,500 times stake payout!
Gorilla Go Wilder is a fun slot with plenty of extras – medium to high variance, plenty of the free spins features have the potential to pay out nicely. It’s much better than the original in my opinion. If you like the theme, ELK Studios’ Sam on the Beach is recommended.