Dragon Wins: Demo
Where to Play Dragon Wins Slot
up to £200
Free spins – no deposit required & new players only. Claim within 3 days of registration & 3 day expiry. Free spins worth £0.10 each on Book of Dead, winnings paid as cash. Deposit offers available across any two deposits. Both expire 7 days after registration & have 7 days to wager once claimed. Deposit £10, £25 or £50+ & wager 35x for a cash reward. Only cash stakes qualify & wagering contributions vary. 5 free spins on Book of Dead with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. BeGambleAware.org #ad
up to £50
18+ new players only. Maximum £50 bonus. Minimum deposit: £20. Max bet with active bonus: £2. Wagering requirement 100% match bonus: 30 times sum of deposit + bonus. Winnings from Free Spins come as cash. Some games may not be played with an active bonus. Games may contribute differently when wagering a bonus. www.begambleaware.org.#ad
Dragon Wins is a NextGen Gaming-powered slot which is played on 5 reels with 40 paylines. Playable from 25p to £125 a spin on desktop, mobile and tablet devices, this dragon themed offering benefits from dragon spins where you can get stacked dragons, more dragons, dragon reels and expanding dragons. There are also 2 free spins features where selected symbols transform into wilds and you’ll get wild reels.
Visually, Dragon Wins has cartoon style graphics and set up in the sky – with a cutesy feel, the reels are set on a stone plaque which are 3x4x5x4x3 in height. Symbols on the reels include 5 different gemstones as 4 dragons (purple, green, gold and red). The red dragon is the most lucrative giving you 250 times your stake for 5 on a payline.
The wild symbol substitutes for all symbols (bar the scatter) with 5 of them giving you 20 times your stake. The scatter gives you 40, 200 or 2,000 times your stake for 3, 4 or 5! In terms of bonus features, there’s a few – you have the randomly triggered Dragon’s Fire feature where each dragon can breathe fire to repeat its dragon wins 3, 5 or 10 times.
Now, the game comes with a Dragon Spins feature – you need to fill the dragon meters in order to trigger it. You can do so by forming winning combinations with a particular dragon (each of which appears in the 4 corners of the reel set. You will receive 3 Dragon Spins each with their own feature:
- Stacked Dragons/Red Dragons – the red dragon is stacked on all reels
- More Dragons/Gold Dragons – all dragons change to gold dragons. Gems symbols can also change to gold dragons.
- Dragon Reels/Green Dragons – all dragons become green dragons with the 3 middle reels changing to dragon reels.
- Expanding Dragons/Purple Dragons – all dragons change to purple dragons which can then expand to take over the whole reel.
- In all the Dragon Spins features, you can get 3 or more scatters to retrigger more dragon spins.
In terms of the scatter, 3 or more will trigger either the More Wilds Free Games feature or Wild Reels Free Games feature:
- The More Wilds Free Games feature will give you between 10 and 15 free spins. After each free spin, selected symbols become wild. You can also retrigger the feature with a maximum of 30 free spins on offer.
- The Wild Reels Free Games feature gives you between 5 and 10 free spins – on each free spin, up to 3 reels (the 3 middle reels) will become wild reels. As with the other, you can retrigger to give you up to 20 free spins.
Dragon Wins sounds more complicated than it actually is – basically, you fill various dragon meters to get 3 Dragon Spins with varying characteristics. I found the Dragon Reels to be the most lucrative. The big wins will undoubtedly come in the 2 free spins features with the Wild Reels Free Games feature being the better one – if you manage 3 wild reels on a free spin, you can win up to 1,200 times your stake!
Overall, it’s a medium variance game which is different to what’s out there – saying that, I recommend you try Dragon Champions by Playtech which is more volatile.