Crazy Pop: Demo
Where to Play Crazy Pop Slot
18+. New players, £10+ deposits, no e-wallets / prepaid cards, 30x Playthrough on Bonus and 50x on Free Spins. T&Cs Apply #ad
Free spins – no deposit required & new players only. Claim within 3 days of registration & 3 day expiry. Free spins worth £0.10 each on Book of Dead, winnings paid as cash. Deposit offers available across any two deposits. Both expire 7 days after registration & have 7 days to wager once claimed. Deposit £10, £25 or £50+ & wager 35x for a cash reward. Only cash stakes qualify & wagering contributions vary. 5 free spins on Book of Dead with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+ new players only. Maximum £50 bonus. Minimum deposit: £20. Max bet with active bonus: £2. Wagering requirement 100% match bonus: 30 times sum of deposit + bonus. Winnings from Free Spins come as cash. Some games may not be played with an active bonus. Games may contribute differently when wagering a bonus. www.begambleaware.org.#ad
Crazy Pop is a sugary-themed slot produced by NextGen Gaming in association with GamesLab. Played using a 5 reel, 50 payline game engine, it gives players the option to double or treble their stake and in the process put a 6th reel with multipliers of up to 100x into play. Also on offer are stacked wilds and 3 different free spin rounds with added extras. Play from between 50p and £15 per spin.
Visually, Crazy Pop is a bright affair – set against a watery looking backdrop, the reels feature a selection box full of 11 different sweeties. The most lucrative is the pink sphere which awards 500 coins if you land 5 on a payline. Look out for the wild that can land on reel 3 only – it can hit fully stacked and trebles the payout whenever it forms part of a winning payline.
You’ll be given a choice of game engine once you start playing Crazy Pop – the standard set up is a 5 reel, 50 payline machine. You can add some extra goodies into the mix for a price though.
- Fizzy Bet – opt for this mode and a 6th reel is added. It features multipliers of between 1x and 20x. This will cost double your standard spin.
- Crazy Bet – this is more expensive, costing 3 times the standard bet e.g. £1.50 per spin instead of 50p. In return, the 6th reel is added, this time with multipliers ranging from 2x right up to 100x!
Crazy Pop also comes with a trio of free spin features – to trigger them, you’ll need to land 3 or more of the Crazy Pop gob stopper from left to right. Pick 1 of the sweets to reveal which feature you’ve been awarded:
- Super Sweet feature – 20 free spins with added wilds are your reward here. Up to 9 extra wilds are added to the reels on each free spin. Re-triggers are possible here too giving you 40 free spins in total.
- Wild Slide feature – 9 free spins are on offer if you land this. Watch out for the wild – whenever it lands, it will recreate on 1 or 2 more reels. You can land more free spins here too giving you 18 in total.
- It’s A Wild feature – 7 free spins are awarded here. A stacked wild will be locked in position on reel 3 on each of these free spins. 3 scatters means more free spins taking your tally to 14.
With its pretty visuals and gentle soundtrack, you might mistake Crazy Pop for a genteel slot. We found it to be anything but, offering some volatile action. This slot lived up to its name by delivering some crazy swings. Expect plenty of lean spells along the way but if the multipliers work their magic Crazy Pop can serve up some pretty tasty action. If you like sweets themed offerings, NextGen Gaming’s Lolly Land is recommended.