Reel Rush 2: Demo
Where to Play NetEnt’s Reel Rush 2 Slot
18+. New players, £10+ deposits, no e-wallets / prepaid cards, 30x Playthrough on Bonus and 50x on Free Spins. T&Cs Apply #ad
*18+. New UK customers only. Opt-in required. 20 Bonus Spins on “Book of Dead” and 100% Deposit Bonus up to £25 on first deposit. Min deposit £10. 30x wagering requirement for Bonus Spins and 30x wagering requirement for Deposit Bonus (game weighting applies). Max £5/spin or £0.50/line or £50/round (live casino). 30 days expiry. T&C’s Apply. Please gamble responsibly • www.begambleaware.org #ad
T&Cs: 18+. Full T&C’s Apply. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 30 Spins on pre-selected games will be credited instantly + then 30 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. E-Wallets excluded. Always refer to Bonus Terms – www.begambleaware.org #ad
Colourful & bright
With colourful cartoon style graphics, Reel Rush 2 looks like something out of a video game. With plenty of green in the background, symbols include 5 differently coloured buttons – you’ll also see 6 fruits with the strawberry the most lucrative. 3, 4 or 5 in combination will give you 0.5, 2.5 or 8 times your stake respectively. There’s also a wild symbol that can appear on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 (not on reel 1) – as you’d expect, it replaces other symbols to help you form winning combinations.
Up to 3,125 ways to win
Forming a winning combination in Reel Rush 2 is done by getting matching symbols anywhere on adjacent reels – the matching symbols need to start from reel 1. So for example, you need to get strawberry symbols on reels 1, 2, 3 and 4 – not on reels 2, 3 and 4.
Reel Rush 2 benefits from a whopping 8 randomly triggered bonus features. Here’s what you can expect in the base game:
- Block Breaker feature – 2 or 4 blocks are unlocked with the reel area expanding following the same patterns as described in the Reel Area & Re-Spins feature.
- Second Chance feature – if you don’t get a winning combination, the reels re-spin. No blocks are unlocked unless the Block Breaker feature is triggered at the same time.
- Random Wilds feature – 1 to 3 wild symbols are randomly added to the reels.
- Symbol Multiplier feature – a random symbol (bar the wild) will have a multiplier of 5x, 10x, 15x or 20x added to all wins with this symbol.
- Symbol Upgrade feature – when the reels stop, a selected symbol transforms to the next high paying symbol. This upgraded symbol substitutes all the instances of the original symbol on the reels for bigger payouts.
- Extra Super Tokens feature – 3 or 15 tokens are added to the Super Tokens Meter (more info below).
- Extra Free Spins feature – 1 extra free spin is awarded when you trigger the Free Spins feature (more info below)
- Multiplier Boost feature – the progressive multiplier meter is increased by 1.
When you get a winning combination, you will trigger the Re-Spins feature. You will then receive between 1 and 5 re-spins. With every re-spin, the number of ways to win increases:
- 1st re-spin – 135 ways to win
- 2nd re-spin – 405 ways to win
- 3rd re-spin – 675 ways to win
- 4th re-spin – 1,125 ways to win
- 5th re-spin – 1,875 ways to win
Free Spins & Super Free Spins features
When you unlock 2 blocks, the free spins meter to the right of the reel set will fill up with 1 star. When all stars are collected, the Free Spins feature is triggered. If you fill the Super Token Meter with at least 2,000 or more Super Tokens, you will enter the Super Free Spins feature directly.
Once you enter the Free Spins screen, you will encounter 3 different options. You can buy Super Tokens to reach 2,000 tokens and play the Super Free Spins feature. You can gamble Super Token symbols to win more. You can begin playing the Free Spins feature with 8 free spins or the Super Free Spins feature with 8 super free spins (if you have 2,000 or more Super Tokens).
Every time a block is unlocked, 1 to 5 tokens are collected in the Super Token meter. You can also win these from the random Extra Super Tokens feature in the base game. The Super Free Spins feature is important as all wins are subject to the multiplier in the Progressive Multiplier meter. This increases by 1 every time you get a win or when the Multiplier Boost Random feature is triggered (randomly).
A lot going on
Reel Rush 2 is definitely action-packed – it looks good and I do like the random features in the base game which can lead to some big wins (especially from the symbol multipliers). It’s all about the Super Free Spins feature as the progressive multiplier can give you the maximum wins available – the key is to get consecutive winning super free spins with a big multiplier and more ways to win (up to 3,125 ways to win).
Medium to high variance, you can win up to 5,000 times your stake on each spin or free spin – the bigger wins, as mentioned, will come in the Super Free Spins feature due to the increasing multiplier. Reel Rush 2 is a tad confusing – it becomes a lot clearer once you try is demo mode (above).