Koi Princess: Demo
Where to Play Koi Princess Slot
18+. New players only. £10 min deposit. £5 Max Bet using bonus. 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 30 spins will be credited instantly upon qualifying deposit + then 30 per day for 9 days on pre-selected games. Free spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max free spins winnings £100. Ewallets excluded. www.begambleaware.org #ad
Free spins – no deposit required & new players only. Claim within 3 days of registration & 3 day expiry. Free spins worth £0.10 each on Book of Dead, winnings paid as cash. Deposit offers available across any two deposits. Both expire 7 days after registration & have 7 days to wager once claimed. Deposit £10, £25 or £50+ & wager 35x for a cash reward. Only cash stakes qualify & wagering contributions vary. 5 free spins on Book of Dead with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+ | KYC verified | New players only | Min Deposit £10 | 100% bonus up to £150 + 35 Free Spins | 15 free spins on Book of Dead spin value = £0.10 + 20 free spins on Hotline spin value = £0.15 | Min 35x wagering | Bonus code: BEST20 | Skrill & Neteller deposits Excluded | Bonus & Free Spins Valid for 30 days | T&Cs apply | General Promotions Terms Apply #ad
Koi Princess Slot Details & Wager Limits
The Koi Princess slot is played on a standard 5 reel, 3 row, 20 payline machine. Create a winner by landing 3 or more matching symbols or wilds across a payline from left to right, starting from reel 1.
Stake levels range from 20p to £100 per spin. If you activate the Bonus Bet, your stake doubles up to £200 per spin. As with all NetEnt slots, changing your bet/stake is simple to do.
The Koi Princess RTP is 96.23% which is slightly better than average. Excluding the Bonus Bet element, the RTP is actually 96%. The volatility sits in the medium range.
The hit frequency rate is 28.74% meaning that just over a quarter of spins will result in a winning combination. When it comes to payouts, the max win is 1,000 x your total stake per spin.
Theme – Audio and Design Features – inspired by Asian pop culture
It might be getting rather old but the design in the Koi Princess slot has certainly stood the test of time. This a very appealing game in terms of sound and visuals. Inspired by Asian pop culture, your aim is to spin with the fishes and find your fortune. ‘Koi’ is another world for affection or love in Japanese so has a love theme.
There’s a traditional feel to the imagery here which is very nicely done. Likewise, the orchestral soundtrack. This is a lovely looking slot. Set against a backdrop of waterfalls with a traditional temple in the distance, the reels are watched over by the anime-style Koi Princess of the title.
The reels are made up of Asian-style A to 10 royals which appear alongside coins, frog and dragon symbols. The Koi Princess is the most rewarding standard symbol, paying 20 x your total stake if you land 5 on a payline. There’s also a wild that replaces all the standard symbols. Land 5 of these on a payline for a payout of 25 x stake.
You can join the Koi Princess on tablets and smartphones as well as desktop devices. You’ll find the classy design and wide range of extras in the Koi Princess mobile slot.
Koi Princess Bonus Features
Rather unusually for a NetEnt slot that dates back to 2015, there’s a massive variety of gameplay on offer in Koi Princess. With 9 bonus features in total, there are 4 Random Bonuses that can trigger on any spin as well as 4 more triggered features.
Bonus Bet feature
The first decision to make when firing up Koi Princess is whether to activate the Bonus Bet feature. This doubles the cost of each spin. At minimum stakes, it’s 40p per spin. At max stakes, it’s £400 per spin. In return, the probability of landing a random or triggered feature increases
On any spin you could trigger 1 of 4 Random features. You’ll then get to choose from 3 Koi carp which will reveal which of the following bonus features you’ll receive. Here’s what they offer:
- 5-Hit Random feature: land this feature and you’re guaranteed to land a 5-of-a-kind win on the spin that follows.
- Random Wild Random feature: 1 spin is awarded, complete with between 4 and 9 added overlay wilds. A payout calculation is made with the wild in position.
- Wild Reels Random feature: on your 1 spin, between 2 and 5 reels will be filled with wilds to boost your chances of landing a big score.
- Bonus Activation Random feature: pick this one and you’ll advance to the main bonus round and play one of the triggered features.
The Bonus features are triggered by landing the scatter symbol on reels 1, 3 and 5 on the same spin. Land just 2 scatters and you could benefit from a nudge which shifts the all-important third scatter into place. Which of the quartet of features you’ll play is randomly chosen. Here’s what they offer:
- Sure Win Free Spins feature: this awards 10 free spins. You’re guaranteed to land a winning combination worth at least the same as the largest amount won during the free spins. During the first 5 free spins, 1 overlay is added to reels 1, 2 or 3. On the final 5 free spins, an extra wild appears randomly on reels 3, 4 or 5.
- Wild Reels Free Spins feature: once again, 10 free spins are awarded. On each of them, between 1 and 5 reels will be filled with wilds.
- Coin Win feature: this bonus does exactly what it says on the tin, paying out a cash bonus of between 15 and 30 x your total stake.
- Bonus Wheel feature: this is a classic spin the wheel feature where you can win coin prizes as well as activate the 2 free spin bonus round features. First, click the die at the side of the screen to spin the wheel. If the pointer lands on a multiplier, you can boost a payout by between 1 and 5. Land on a double up symbol and you’ll double the multiplier values. If the pointer lands on an arrow, you’ll advance a step closer to the centre of the wheel where the biggest prizes await (anything between 25 and 1,000 x your stake). Land on the Wild Reels Free Spins or Sure Win Free Spins feature and you’ll play that feature. Carry on rolling and spinning until you find a collect or you hit the jackpot.
Koi Princess Review Summary – easy to see why this is so popular
This virtual trip east is finely crafted. The sound and visuals are very impressive, even factoring in the Koi Princess slot’s age. If you like plenty of variety from your gameplay, you won’t be disappointed either. With 9 bonus features in total, there’s plenty going on here courtesy of the random features and the triggered bonus rounds.
With 1,000 x stake wins, the Bonus Wheel feature is your best bet when looking for bumper payouts. The Wild Reels Free Spins feature is my favourite as you can land up to 5 reels per free spin. Achieve this to win 500 x your stake. Put the design and gameplay together and it’s clear to see why Koi Princess has become such a popular slot.
If it’s bonus features you’re after, San Quentin from Nolimit City has 5 as well as potential wins of 150,000 x stake per spin. Another is the Age of the Gods slot by Playtech which comes with 6 as well as 4 progressive jackpots and wins of up to 50,000 x stake on each Athena free spin.
Koi Princess FAQs
What is the Koi Princess RTP?
The Koi Princess RTP rate is 96.23% which is slightly better than average. This is if you use the Bonus Bet feature. Without it, the RTP is still a respectable 96%.
What is the Koi Princess max win?
The maximum win in Koi Princess is 1,000 x your total stake. This can be won in the Bonus Wheel feature by getting to the centre of the wheel. On each spin or free spin, up to 500 x stake is up for grabs.
Are they any Koi Princess free spins?
Yes, Koi Princess comes with 2 free spins features. Both offering 10 free spins, the Sure Win Free Spins feature guarantees you’ll land a win on each of them. In the Wild Reels Free Spins feature, up to 5 wild reels appear on each free spin.
What do the Random features offer?
There are 4 Random features. They give you 5-of-a-king wins, overlay wilds, wild reels or entry to the main bonus features. Here, there are 4 more to play.