Guns N’ Roses: Demo
Where to Play Guns N’ Roses Slot
18+. New players only. £10 min deposit. £5 Max Bet using bonus. 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 30 spins will be credited instantly upon qualifying deposit + then 30 per day for 9 days on pre-selected games. Free spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max free spins winnings £100. Ewallets excluded. www.begambleaware.org #ad
New players only. No deposit needed. 3 days to claim & 3 day expiry. 10x free spins worth 10p on Book of Dead. Opt in & deposit £10, £25 or £50 within 7 days & further 7 days to wager cash stakes 35x to unlock reward (£50 on 2 deposits). 3 day exp. Wagering/game contributions vary. 25 wager-Free Spins x10p to added to Starburst with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. 18+ BeGambleAware.org #ad
Guns N’ Roses Slot Details & Wager Limits
The Guns N’ Roses slot is played with 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines. Winning combinations are formed in the standard manner by landing 3, 4 or 5 of the same symbol (or wild) from left to right on a payline, starting from the leftmost reel.
You can play this rocking game by NetEnt from between 20p and £200 per spin. In the Settings section, there’s a Quick Spin option for faster spins. There is also an Autoplay facility which allows up to 1,000 autospins with single win and balance limits. These 2 options may not be available in your country.
The Guns N’ Roses RTP is 96.98% which is much better than average (normally around 96%). 43.77% of that comes from the base game with the rest spread throughout the various bonus features.
The band might have an outrageous reputation but that’s not matched by the variance in this slot outing. The volatility is in the low to medium range. With a 28.49% hit frequency rate, you’ll get a winning combination is over a quarter of spins. The max win is 1,250 x your total stake.
Theme – Audio and Design Features – official slot of the iconic band
As you might imagine from a game based on one of the world’s biggest rock bands, there’s a high spec feel to the design in the Guns N’ Roses slot. The official game for the Guns N’ Roses band, the first thing you’ll notice when you fire up the game is the soundtrack.
You have plenty of choice when it comes to backing tracks. You can choose from a selection that includes Welcome to the Jungle, Sweet Child O’ Mine, Paradise City, November Rain or Chinese Democracy. Winning spins also feature video clips from some of the band’s live shows. As you’d expect, it’s all pretty slick.
The reels are set within a giant concert stage with hordes of adoring fans below. On the reels you’ll find gold A to 10 symbols embellished by red roses. These appear alongside plectrums showing some of the band’s album covers as well as band members including Slash and Axl. Axl tops the payouts, awarding 37.5 x your total stake if you land 5 across a payline.
The Guns N’ Roses logo symbol is the wild and can land on all reels bar reel 3 in 1 of the bonus features. It substitutes for all symbols except the vinyl disc bonus symbol. Landing 3 of the latter triggers the feature rounds.
Guns N’ Roses is available to play on all devices including mobiles, desktops and tablets. With the rocking soundtrack blasting away while you spin, this is a slot where you really want to be using decent speakers.
Guns N’ Roses Bonus Features
NetEnt hasn’t just relied on the band’s name to make this slot a playable one. They’ve also packed in a top range of extras, a total of 7 bonus features. They include a trio of extras that can strike at random on any spin as well as more triggered bonuses. I’ll start by looking at the most regularly hitting extra of all, the expanding wild.
Expanding Wild feature
As mentioned, the Guns N’ Roses logo symbol is the wild. When the wild lands, the Expanding Wild feature comes into play. The wild then expands to fill the whole reel, turning it into a wild reel. This can occur on all 5 reels.
There are also 3 randomly-triggered features in the base game. Here’s what they offer you:
- Legend Spins feature: here you can look forward to 3 free spins with wild reels. On the first spin, reel 3 will be a wild reel followed by reels 1 and 5 on spin 2 and reels 2 and 4 on the third and final free spin.
- Solo Multiplier feature: the payout from a payline win here can rocket courtesy of a random multiplier worth between 4x and 10x. The multiplier appears on reel 4.
- Appetite For Destruction Wild feature: this cross-shaped overlay wild can appear either fully or partially formed on 1 of 3 positions on the reels. Combine this cross wild with standard wilds and you can quickly build a big cluster of wilds with payouts to match.
Bonus Wheel features
Land the bonus symbol on reels 1, 3 and 5 on the same spin and you’ll get to spin the Bonus Wheel. Depending on where the pointer lands, you’ll win 1 of the following 3 features:
- Coin Win feature: here, you simply win a cash prize. The prize ranges from 10 to 30 x stake.
- Crowd Pleaser Bonus Game feature: this is a variation on the classic pick me bonus. It takes place over 3 rounds. First choose 3 of the 8 symbols shown to reveal standard cash bonuses, free spins and +1 (extra pick) symbols. If you land 60 coins or more, you’ll progress to the next level. A similar process continues in the rounds that follow. Find 3 free spin symbols across all three rounds and you’ll be awarded 10 free spins. Build up a total of over 800 coins over the 3 rounds of picks and that amount is doubled.
- Encore Free Spins feature: land this round and you’ll go on to play 10 free spins. During the feature, an image of 1 of the members of the band will appear as an overlay stacked wild on reels 2, 3 or 4 boosting your winning chances.
Guns N’ Roses Review Summary – great range of extras, even if you’re not a fan
We know all the big hits of course but we wouldn’t be putting Guns N’ Roses near the top of our favourite bands list. Despite that, I still found the Guns N’ Roses slot to be a very playable one. The design is excellent and there’s a good selection of extras to keep things fresh. The soundtrack is superb of course.
If you’re fan of the band, the Guns N’ Roses is a must play. With max wins of 1,250 x stake, it doesn’t offer huge winning potential but the 96.98% RTP will ensure your bankroll will last as long as the band have. Even if you’re not a fan, there’s enough going on here to make it worth a spin.
Guns N’ Roses FAQs
The Guns N’ Roses RTP rate is 96.98% which is well above the 96% slot average. Low to medium variance, the bigger wins will come from the bonus features.
The most you can win is 1,250 x your total stake. Your best chance of winning big is from the Crowd Pleaser Bonus Game feature where all wins could be subject to a 2x multiplier.
Yes, you have the Encore Free Spins feature. You’ll play 10 free spins complete with wild reels that can land on the middle 3 reels.
Yes, you can try the Guns N’ Roses free play version here at Online-Slot.co.uk. You are able to same this official game and listen to 5 hit Guns N’ Roses songs on mobile, tablet and desktop devices.