Where to Play Fairytale Legends: Mirror Mirror Slot
18+. New players, £10+ deposits, no e-wallets / prepaid cards, 30x Playthrough on Bonus and 50x on Free Spins. T&Cs Apply #ad
*18+. New UK customers only. Opt-in required. 20 Bonus Spins on “Book of Dead” and 100% Deposit Bonus up to £25 on first deposit. Min deposit £10. 30x wagering requirement for Bonus Spins and 30x wagering requirement for Deposit Bonus (game weighting applies). Max £5/spin or £0.50/line or £50/round (live casino). 30 days expiry. T&C’s Apply. Please gamble responsibly • www.begambleaware.org #ad
T&Cs: 18+. Full T&C’s Apply. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 30 Spins on pre-selected games will be credited instantly + then 30 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. E-Wallets excluded. Always refer to Bonus Terms – www.begambleaware.org #ad
Fairytale Legends: Mirror Mirror is the 3rd instalment in the Fairytale Legends series from Net Entertainment and comes with 5 reels and 243 was to win. Playable from 10p to £100 a spin on all devices, it comes with 7 enchanting bonus features including respins, free spins, cash prizes and pick me prizes.
Set in an enchanting dark forest, Fairytale Legends: Mirror Mirror has a fairytale theme – symbols on the reels include sparkly A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9 playing cards as well as lanterns, precious stones, princesses, queens and the Fairytale Legends logo. The latter is the most rewarding giving you 15 times your stake for 5 on a payline.
There’s also a mirror symbol that only shows up on reel 3 in the base game – when it appears, the Mirror Re-Spin feature is triggered and it transforms into either the princess or queen symbol. All instances of the chosen symbol remain locked in place during the re-spin.
Fairytale Legends: Mirror Mirror comes with 3 randomly triggered base games features – they are as follows:
- Fairy Magic Spin feature – a random cluster of 5 to 7 medium win symbols appear on the reels for 1 spin
- Fairy Surprise feature – a medium value symbol is randomly chosen with the lower value symbols transforming into the chosen symbol until you get a winning combination
- Fairy Mirror feature – the Mirror symbol is placed in the middle of reel 3 which triggers the Mirror Re-Spin feature (more details above)
There are 3 main bonus features also to be played – these can be access when you get 3 bonus symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously. They can also be triggered randomly when you get a non-winning spin in the base game – that’s if you get a bonus symbol on both reels 1 and 3. Anyway, you then choose 1 of the 3 following features:
- Mining Bonus feature – you break 1 crystal at a time (out of 9) with a pickaxe to collect cash prizes
- Coin Win feature – you will be awarded a cash prize of 15 times your stake
- Free Spins feature – you get 10 free spins with the Mirror Re-Spin feature triggering if 1 or more Mirror symbols lands during a free spin
Fairytale Legends: Mirror Mirror looks superb and has plenty of bonus features which keeps things ticking along nicely. The randomly triggered base game features don’t pay out much but the maximum you can win is 1,822.5 times your total stake on each spin/re-spin/free spin which is decent. Overall, a decent game and compliments the other 2 slots in the series: Fairytale Legends: Hansel & Gretel and Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood.