Centurion Megaways: Demo
Where to Play Centurion Megaways Slot
- 100% Bonus (£100) + 100 Spins
- 1000+ Slots (Top Providers)
- 6 Minute Average Cashouts
18+ new players only. Minimum deposit: £20. Maximum £100 bonus. Max bet with an active bonus: £2. Wagering requirement 100% match bonus: 30 times sum of deposit + bonus. Max redeemable from welcome bonus: £500. 100 Free Spins are given out 20 per day on Book of Dead for 5 days in a row, log in each day is required. Max Free Spins winnings: £100. Winnings from Free Spins are credited as bonus money with a wagering requirement of 45 times. Free Spins expire after 3 days. Some games may not be played with a bonus. Games may contribute differently when wagering a bonus. Play Responsibly! www.begambleaware.org. #ad
- 20 No Deposit Free Spins
- + 500 Free Spins (1st Deposit)
- 3,000+ Slots
18+. New UK certified players | Valid mobile number required | No minimum deposit | 20 Book of Dead spins allocated | 40 times wagering on winnings | Ends 30.06.24 | T&Cs apply #ad
First Deposit Only. Min. deposit: £20. Game: BONANZA, Spin Value: £0.1. WR 60x free spin winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. Max bet is 10% (min £0.10) of the free spin winnings amount or £5 (lowest amount applies). Spins must be used and/or Bonus must be claimed before using deposited funds. Deposit/Welcome Bonus can only be claimed once every 72 hours across all Casinos. Bonus Policy applies. #ad
Centurion Megaways Slot RTP, Details & Wager Limits
The Centurion Megaways slot uses the classic 6 reel Megaways set up from Big Time Gaming. The number of symbols and the number of Megaways changes with each spin. At their maximum, the reels can offer 117,649 ways to create a winner. To land a win, you need matching symbols across adjacent reels starting from reel 1.
You can play Centurion Megaways at stakes of between 20p and £20 per spin. Click and hold the spin button for autoplay. You can set up to 100 spins with win and loss limits. There’s turbo mode is required.
The Centurion Megaways RTP is 95.9%. Highly volatile, the maximum win is 12,500 x your stake on each spin or free spin. The bigger wins will come with the multipliers in the free spins.
The game is a sequel to the popular Centurion slot which can be found in land-based casinos and arcades throughout the UK.
Centurion Megaways Theme – Audio & Design Features – ancient Roman themed action
There’s a very traditional look to the Centurion Megaways slot. With an ancient Roman theme, you will see Roman villas in the background, the reels are flanked by marble columns. The visuals here are quite simply done but work very nicely. It stays true to the original slot. The marble symbol blocks give the imagery plenty of heft. It’s a fine recreation of the Roman world.
There you’ll find A to J royals as well as a silver coin, soldier’s helmet, swords and shield and Colosseum symbols. The chariot is the most rewarding standard symbol, paying 7.5 x your stake bet if you land 6 in combination. The scatter awards up to 50 x stake for 6 in combination.
There is also a wild symbol (the wreath) which substitutes for all symbols except the Bonus scatter. During the base game, the Caesar’s Free Spins and Super Caesar’s Free Spins wilds only appear on the extra reel at the top of the screen.
Being produced using HTML5 technology, you can play Centurion Megaways on desktop, mobile and tablet devices. The simple visuals transpire well on smaller screens.
Bonus Features in Centurion Megaways
If you’re after a slot that delivers plenty in the way of variety then you’ve come to the right place. Centurion Megaways is brimming with extras. There are 5 base game modifiers as well as an assortment of pick me and free spin rounds.
After a winner is formed, the successful symbols are removed from the grid and new ones drop down to replace them. A new payout consideration follows. Known as the Cascades feature, these cascades continue until no new winner is formed.
Reel Modifiers features
On any spin, the Centurion can randomly appear and award 1 of the following modifiers.
- Super Bonus Reels feature: extra bonus symbols are added to boost your chances of triggering a feature.
- Big Win feature: you’re guaranteed to land a winning combination worth at least 20 x your stake.
- Minimum Ways feature: the Centurion will announce that a minimum number of Megaways are active on the following spin.
- Maximum Ways feature: the next spin will be played on the fully expanded reels that offer 117,649 ways to win.
- Mystery Symbol feature: all examples of the Mystery Symbol will transform into the same standard symbol. A payout calculation is made with the new symbols in place.
Bonus Wheel features
Land 3 or more scatters on the same spin and you’ll get a spin of the Bonus Wheel. Depending on where the pointer lands, you’ll win 1 of the following features. The more scatters on the triggering spin, the better the value of the features on offer from the wheel. You can try and gamble your way to a potentially better bonus if you’re feeling lucky.
- Prizes on Parade feature: pick from shields to win cash prizes of between 10 and 43 x your stake. You could also advance to 1 of the free spin rounds here. Pick until you land a collect.
- Super Prizes on Parade feature: This is another pick me round where the prizes range from between 18 x and 65 x stake. You’ll also have a better chance of proceeding to a free spins round than in the standard Prizes on Parade.
- Caesar’s Free Spins feature: here you will receive 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 or 12 free spins with a starting multiplier of 1, 2 or 3x. Each cascade win increases that multiplier by 1x. Land 3 or 4 scatters for an extra 5 or 10 free spins.
- Super Caesar’s Free Spins feature: here, the allocation is 8, 10, 12, 14 or 16 free spins with a starting multiplier of 1, 2, 3 or 5x. The multiplier rises with each cascade win. Once again, 3 or 4 scatters add 5 or 10 free spins.
- Wild Power Spins feature: land this round and you’ll get 3 spins. On the first second and third spins, reels 2, 3 and then 4 reels will be wild. These locked wild reels come with multipliers of between 2x and 6x.
- Super Wild Power Spins feature: here, you’ll get 4 spins with the Centurion turning reels 2, 3, 4 and then 5 into sticky wild reels on each of them. Again, multipliers of up to 6x are in play. This is the best bonus available.
Centurion Megaways Review Summary – great if you like lots of extras
The original Centurion proved to be a crowd pleaser and there’s no reason why the Megaways version shouldn’t do so too. The design is very nicely done and there are loads of extras in both the base game and courtesy of the Bonus Wheel.
The higher value Wild and Super Wild Spins can be well worth hitting thanks to the stacked wilds and multipliers. If you like the classical age theme, the Centurion Megaways slot is one you won’t want to miss.
Like the ancient Roman theme? The Game of Gladiators slot by Play ‘n GO is worth playing. If it’s Megaways you’re after, Inspired Gaming’s Reel King Megaways is just as good and also based on a land-based/arcade favourite.
Centurion Megaways FAQs
What is the Centurion Megaways return to player rate?
The Centurion Megaways RTP is 95.9%. That’s slightly lower than some Megaways slots but certainly not the lowest number you’ll see. It does offer a total of 12 bonus features to keep you entertained.
What is the Centurion Megaways max win?
In the Centurion Megaways slot, it offers possible payouts of up to 12,500 x stake on each spin though. The best winning opportunities come from the multipliers in the various free spins features.
Are there Centurion Megaways free spins?
Yes, trigger the Bonus Wheel for a chance to win 1 of the 2 free spins or 2 Wild Power Spin features. The former offers free spins with expanding multipliers while the latter award 3 or 4 spins with a sticky stacked wild added on each of them. These also come with multipliers which can boost payouts by up to 6x. See the Bonus Wheel section for more.
What are the Centurion Megaways modifiers?
On any spin, the burly Centurion can appear to award a modifier. These can alter the number of active Megaways, added extra bonus symbols to improve your chances of triggering a feature, add mystery transforming symbols or award a guaranteed cash prizes. Check out the Reel Modifiers features section for full details.