Where to Play Egyptian Queen Slot
- Exclusive 100% Bonus up to £150
- + 35 Free Spins (No Wagering)
- 4,000+ Slot Games
18+ | KYC verified | New UK players only | Min deposit £10 | 100% bonus up to £150 + 35 Free Spins. | 35 free spins on Book of Dead spin value=£0.10 | Min 35x wagering | Bonus code: BEST20 | Skrill & Neteller deposits Excluded | Bonus & Free Spins Valid for 30 days | T&C’s apply | General Promotions Terms apply #ad
- 50 Free Spins + up to £100
- 3,000+ Slots
- iOS/Android Mobile Apps
18+ begambleaware.org, T&Cs apply. New reg only. Opt in & deposit £10, £25 or £50 within 7 days & further 7 days to wager cash stakes 35x to unlock reward (£50 on 2 deposits). 3 day exp. Wagering/game contributions vary. 25 wager-free spins x10p to added to Big Bass Splash with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. #ad
- World's Biggest Online Casino
- 12-24 Hour Cashouts
- Unique Battle of Slots Concept
18+. New players only. Min. deposit £10. Account balance is withdrawable at any time. Upon withdrawal, any remaining bonus spins are forfeited. 7 days to activate the spins. Bonus spins expire 24 hours after activation. Play responsibly. Bonus – New players. Min. deposit £10. Wager req 35x. Bonus balance is paid with 10% instalments to account balance. Bonus balance is not playable. Max bet is £20. Account balance is withdrawable at any time. Upon withdrawal, any remaining bonus balance is forfeited. Play responsibly, begambleaware.org. #ad
The design in Egyptian Queen is pretty simple. The reels are set up portrait style and look a little small against the vast expanse of desert in the background. There you’ll see A to 10 royal values as well as 3 Egyptian hieroglyphs. The best paying symbol is the Egyptian Queen logo which pays double your total stake if you land 5 on a line. There’s also a standard wild that pays up to 2x your total stake per payline.
Above the main game engine are 3 locked reels. These can unlock at random on any spin. Pick from 1 of the 3 coins to reveal a modifier:
- Wild Treasure feature – the bonus reels above the main set start spinning. They are filled with blanks and wild symbols. A pattern of wilds on the bonus reels will then copy onto the main set below. A new payout calculation is made with the added wilds in place.
- Reel Treasure feature – the Bonus reels spin with just blanks and cash values on show. Any cash values that hit are then added to your total win from that spin.
- Queen’s Treasure feature – this is a rarest of the 3 modifiers. On offer here are both extra wilds and potential multiplier prizes. If you’re lucky enough to land the Mega Multiplier on the top row of the bonus reels, your payout could rocket by up to 100x.
The game also comes with a Free Spins feature that’s triggered by landing 3 or more scatters on the same spin. As well as a payout of 1, 10 or 50 times your stake, you’ll also receive 10 free spins. Hope to see the Eye of Horus symbol land as it opens the Bonus Reels which in turn can lead to expanding multiplier wilds hitting on the main set below.
If the Mega Multiplier lands on the middle reel of the Bonus Reels, you’ll have a chance to land a multiplier of up to 100x! You can add more free spins to your total too.
You can also get extra goodies if you land the Eye of Horus symbol on reel 5 in the base game. The Bonus Reels open and contain blanks and wild reel symbols. Land a wild reel symbol and it turns the whole of the reel below on the main reels wild.
With so many similarly-themed slots, standing out from the crowd can be tricky but Core Gaming have given it a pretty good go here. There’s nothing flashy about the design. In fact, the oversized reels look a little cramped. The gameplay offers something fresher though thanks to the Bonus Reels and the extra they bring with them.
Add the free spins into the mix, complete with the complementing wilds and multipliers and Egyptian Queen becomes a playable proposition. If you like the theme, there are better slots out there with Quickspin’s Ark of Mystery a slot I would definitely recommend.