Where to Play Blueprint Gaming’s The Lost Treasures Slot
up to £300
18+. New UK customers only. Opt-in required. 30 free spins on Book of Dead game upon registration with NO wagering requirements or deposit required for spins AND 100% deposit bonus up to £300: Min deposit £10 and 30x wagering requirements apply on bonus (game weighting applies). Max bet applies. T’s and c’s apply. Please gamble responsibly, www.begambleaware.org
The Lost Treasures Symbols/Theme
The Lost Treasures slot has an explorer theme as you travel to the Aztecs in search for lost riches. With ancient temples in the backdrop and an uplifting soundtrack, it has cartoon style graphics and a touch of Indiana Jones about it. Symbols include A, K, Q and J royals. You’ll also see pocket watches, pistols, hats and whips, snakes, monkeys and The Lost Treasures logo symbol.
The latter pays up 25 times your stake for 5 in combination. You also have the Dr Wild symbol (which is the wild) that substitutes for all symbols bar the bonus – it also pays up to 25 x stake for 5 across a payline.
Dr Wild’s Riches Bonus features
On any base game spin, 1 of 4 bonus features can be triggered randomly – the best of them is the Bonus Add feature where you get bonus symbols so you can gain access to the 5 main bonus features.
Dr Wild’s Diary Bonus features
Dr Wild’s journal/diary is the bonus symbol – 3 or more anywhere on the reels will give you 1 of 5 Dr Wild’s Diary Bonus features. You then pick coins to win access to 1 of 5 bonus features – here’s what to expect:
- Temple of Treasure Bonus feature - you’ll get 10 free spins – you will also get 1 or more upgrades. This can include random wilds, 40 paylines and/or synced symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- Hall of Riches Bonus feature - you get 20 free spins with the win multiplier increases by 1 with each free spin. The last free spin will therefore give you a 10x multiplier.
- Trail of Thieves Bonus feature - here, you move around the board collecting multipliers, icons and chests. The Monkey summons Dr Wild’s furry friend which also moves around the board collecting items. The Gold Coin increases the multiplier values on the board. If you land on a Chest position, you’ll win a mystery prize. If 3 crossed sword icons are filled, the feature ends.
- Smuggler’s Tavern Bonus feature - you simply pick a relic to win a cash multiplier. You can accept it or pick again – carry on picking until you collect or have picked 3 times.
- Stones of Fortune feature – you pick a stone segment to reveal a move up arrow to move to the next level of stones. You carry on picking until you reach the top of the stones or you reveal a stake multiplier. The higher up you go, the bigger the prizes on offer.
Once you finish a particular bonus feature, you go back to picking coins to land another feature. This can result in you playing a number of features – you will only go back to the base game if you uncover the skull.
The Lost Treasures thoughts
The Lost Treasures is definitely action-packed – like other Blueprint titles. Medium variance, you can win 500 x your stake on every spin. In the Temple of Treasure Bonus feature, playing with 40 paylines can result in 1,000 x stake payouts. However, it’s the Hall of Riches Bonus feature where you can win more – the 10x multiplier on the last free spin can result in a 5,000 x stake payout.
I would recommend this game if it’s entertainment you’re after – it has lots of bonus features and is nicely balance variance wise. For a more volatile adventure, you cannot go wrong with any of the Rich Wilde slots by Play ‘n GO.