Ted : Demo
Where to Play Ted Slot
up to £100
New players only • 30 Free Spins (FS) • FS must be claimed within 48 hrs of receiving the email and expires after 14 days • Max Free Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller excluded. Always refer to Bonus Terms – www.begambleaware.org • General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply. #ad
18+. UK only. Win up to 500 Free Spins from Mega Wheel on 1st deposit. 24-hour expiry. Max bet £2.50, max spins win £8 per 10 spins, max Bonus win £150, selected games & 65x wagering on winnings. Min deposit £10. No Neteller/Skrill. Full T&Cs apply #ad
up to £50
18+ new players only. Maximum £50 bonus. Minimum deposit: £20. Max bet with active bonus: £2. Wagering requirement 100% match bonus: 30 times sum of deposit + bonus. Winnings from Free Spins come as cash. Some games may not be played with an active bonus. Games may contribute differently when wagering a bonus. www.begambleaware.org.#ad
Playable on desktop, mobile and tablet devices, the stake levels for the Ted slot are from 20p to £200 per spin.
Visually, Ted has cartoon style graphics and is set in his living room as Ted appears asleep on the sofa with empty cans of beer next to him. The pillows have a marijuana pattern which is appropriate for his character. Symbols on the reels include low value playing cards (A, K, Q and J) as well as bongs, 6 packs of beer, duckers and his girlfriend/wife from the movies.
There’s a Ted logo which appears super stacked and pays out 25 times your stake for 5 on a payline. The Ted wild symbol also pays out 25 times your total bet and substitutes for all symbols except the Thunder Buddies Bonus symbol.
In the base game, there’s 6 randomly triggered Ted Modifiers (or bonus features) – a modifier is triggered if Ted wakes up during any base game spin. He will then award you with 1 of the following features:
- Laser Gun Wilds feature – Ted jumps up from the couch and fires a Laser Gun at the reels. A laser bean bounces around the screen turning symbols it hits wild.
- Psychedelic Super Spin feature – Ted awakens from his sleep, picks up a hookah pip and immerses the reels in smoke. A number of special Ted symbols are added to the reels which transform into the same symbol and rewards you with a cluster of line wins.
- Beer Streak feature – once you get a winning combination, Ted jumps up and sprays beer over the reels covering them in frothy bubbles. The symbols then shuffle into a new winning combination – this can occur a number of times until the bubbles pop.
- Psychedelic Colossal Spin feature – Ted awakes from his nap, picks up his hookah pipe and covers the reels in smoke. Once the smoke is gone, 3 of the reels combine to give you 1 colossal reel which guarantees you a colossal symbol winning combination.
- TV Remote Symbol Streak feature – once the reels have stopped symbol and you’ve got a win, Ted jumps up and bashes the TV remote’s buttons. The reels then respin with the winning symbols held in position. This continues until the win cannot be improved.
- Psychedelic Bonus Boost feature – Ted picks up a bong and submerges the reels in smoke which adds a number of bonus symbols to the reels. This greatly increases your chances of landing the Thunder Buddies Bonus feature.
Look out for that Thunder Buddies Bonus symbol appearing on the reels as 3 or more will trigger the Thunder Buddies Bonus feature. There are 5 unique bonus features – you spin the wheel which determines which feature you will play. The features are as follows:
Wheel of Fartune Bonus feature – you pick a Ted to reveal an Arrow, Multiplier Boost or Spin. An Arrow adds an extra arrow to the Fartune wheel whilst the Multiplier Boost increases the multiplier value of 1 or more positions on the wheel. Spin obviously spins the wheel. If you land on an Arrow, you will move to an inner wheel where bigger prizes are on offer – if you reach the middle, you will trigger Big Money Bonus feature which is described further down the review.
Bar Crawl Bonus feature – you will come across a city street bonus screen which is split into 2 stages. Stage 1 is a board feature where you can hopefully level up to get to the Big Money Bonus feature (in stage 2). You do this by choosing bottles to move around the board which increases your multiplier. Land on 1 of the special board positions with gives you either a positive or negative outcome:
- Event, Action or Girls upgrades 1 or more board multiplier values.
- The Pizza House gives you a trail run where you collect stake multipliers and Big Money counters.
- Ming’s Takeaway gives you a cash bonus and Big Money gives you a Big Money counter – collect 5 to enter the Big Money Bonus feature.
- Arrested sees Ted taken to the ID parade where the feature ends.
Super Mart Free Spins feature – you are awarded with 5 free spins. Ted appears running on a conveyor belt next to the reels and on shelves behind the reels with a scattering of Ted wilds. On each free spin, the background moves left to right changing the pattern of the Ted wilds. When the conveyor belt stops, the corresponding number of wilds are added to the reels.
Flash Free Spins feature – played on a 5x4 reel set with a fixed amount of free spins, you’ll see a bonus grid above the reels which contains cash prizes, more free spins and extra wild symbols. After each free spin, and if any special Flash symbol lands on the reels, you will be awarded with a super shot in the bonus grid. The further up the grid you go, the bigger the rewards on offer. If you read the top of the grid, you will be awarded with the Big Money Bonus feature. Finally, more free spins can be won during the feature.
Big Money Bonus feature – here you will see Ted in the middle of the screen next to a carousel of multiplier values. There’s also ‘Sale’ signs on the left and right-hand sides of the screen. The values spin and stop to give you a multiplier. You then pick a ‘Sale’ sign which can reveal RESPIN (which respins the values) or COLLECT when ends the feature – there’s up to 500 times your stake to be won.
At the end of any of the features, you have the option to either collect your winnings or gamble to try and win 1 of the other features (bar the Big Money Bonus feature).
There’s a lot going on in Ted. I love the fact Ted speaks as you spin the reels (it does help that I love the 2 films). As for the bonus features, I found the Psychedelic Colossal Spin feature to be the most rewarding of the randomly-triggered base game features.
The 2 free spins features can be quite lucrative but it’s all about the Big Money Bonus feature where the bigger wins will come. Medium variance and plenty of entertainment on offer, Ted is a superb branded release from Blueprint Gaming. If you like movie themed slots, Blueprint Gaming also offer you Austin Powers.