Ted : Demo
Where to Play Ted Slot
18+. New players only. £10 min deposit. £5 Max Bet using bonus. 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 30 spins will be credited instantly upon qualifying deposit + then 30 per day for 9 days on pre-selected games. Free spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max free spins winnings £100. Ewallets excluded. www.begambleaware.org #ad
New reg only. Claim 10 free spins x10p each on Book of Dead (no deposit needed) within 3 days. Opt in & deposit £10, £25 or £50 within 7 days & further 7 days to wager cash stakes 35x to unlock reward (£50 on 2 deposits). 3 day exp. Wagering/game contributions vary. 10 wager-free spins x10p to added to Book of Dead with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. 18+ BeGambleAware.org #ad
18+ | KYC verified | New UK players only | Min deposit £10 | 100% bonus up to £150 + 35 Free Spins. | 35 free spins on Book of Dead spin value=£0.10 | Min 35x wagering | Bonus code: BEST20 | Skrill & Neteller deposits Excluded | Bonus & Free Spins Valid for 30 days | T&C’s apply | General Promotions Terms apply #ad
Ted Slot Details & Wager Limits
The base game action in the Ted slot plays out on a 5 reel, 3 row, 20 payline machine. Winners are formed in the standard manner by landing 3 or more matching symbols or wilds on a payline from left to right, starting from the leftmost reel.
You can join Ted at stakes of between 20p and £200 per spin. Click on the Bet button to the left of the reels and choose your level. Like all Blueprint Gaming slots, it’s easy to select from all the available stakes.
The Ted RTP is 95.805% which is slightly below the 96% average. The volatility here is in the medium range with wins distributed evenly throughout the various bonus features. The max win is 500 x your total stake per spin.
Theme – Audio & Design Features – official movie slot
The Ted slot game is based on the Ted film which is an American comedy directed by Seth MacFarlane. The movie stars Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis and is based on an 8 year old boy who gets a jumbo teddy bear for Christmas. The teddy bear, Ted, comes to life and becomes his best friend.
The setting is a living room showcasing a sofa covered with discarded beer cars with Ted sleeping off a hangover. There’s a jazzy soundtrack playing while you spin. You’ll also hear some snarky comments from Ted as you go. If you find them a bit too intrusive, just head to the settings and adjust accordingly.
On the reels, you’ll find lower value royal symbols alongside a bong, a swan, a crate of beers and Ted’s other half, Tami-Lynn. The Ted logo is the most lucrative standard symbol. It spins in a fully stacked formation and offers awards of 25 x your total stake if you land 5 on a payline.
Ted himself is the wild symbol. He replaces all the standard symbols when he makes up part of a winning combination. He also pays up to 25 x your total stake per payline.
The game has been fully optimised using HTML5 technology meaning you can play Ted on mobiles, tablets and desktop devices. All versions offer the wide selection of features and simple but easy to follow design.
Ted Bonus Features
Games from Blueprint Gaming are often feast or famine when it comes to features. The Ted online slot sits firmly in the former category. There’s a massive range of bonus features (11 to be precise) to get stuck into here including 6 randomly triggered modifiers and 5 triggered bonus features.
Ted Modifier features
On any spin, you could benefit from 1 of the following randomly triggered Ted modifiers. With 6 of them to play, here’s what to expect:
- Laser Gun Wilds feature: dozing Ted wakes from his nap and fires a laser gun at the reels mid spin. Symbols hit by the laser turn wild.
- Psychedelic Super Spin feature: Ted’s bong covers the reels in smoke. Extra Ted symbols are then added to the reels. As the smoke clears, the Teds morph into the same symbol and a payout consideration is made.
- Beer Streak feature: Ted sprays a can of fizzy beer onto the symbols which shuffle multiple times to form new winning combinations.
- Psychedelic Colossal Spin feature: more bong smoke engulfs the reels here. This time when the smoke clears, 3 reels merge to create a colossal 3×3 symbol and a new payout calculation is made.
- TV Remote Symbol Streak feature: after a winning spin, Ted stirs from his slumber and starts fiddling with the TV remote. This triggers a streak respin based on the original winning combo.
- Psychedelic Bonus Boost feature: extra Bonus symbols are added here, increasing the probability that you’ll land the main bonus features.
Thunder Buddies Bonus features
Land 3 or more Thunder Buddies Bonus symbols on the same spin to activate the feature ladder. Depending on where the pointer lands, you’ll win one of the extras below:
- Wheel of Fartune Bonus feature: spin the wheel to win multiplier prizes. If the pointer lands on an arrow, you’ll advance to an inner wheel which offers bigger rewards. Make it to the middle wheel and you’ll advance to the Big Money Bonus feature.
- Bar Crawl Bonus feature: in this cash trail, advance along the board collecting prizes as you go. Collect 5 Big Money counters to progress to the Big Money Bonus feature.
- Super Mart Free Spins Bonus feature: in this round, you’ll receive 5 free spins which are set against a supermarket conveyor belt which can reveal extra wilds.
- Ted Free Spins feature: these free spins play out on a new set of 5×4 reels. You’ll also see a meter which can award more free spins or wilds as well as cash prizes. Stop the flash on the meter to win the illuminated prize.
- Big Money Bonus feature: look out for Ted who appears on a carousel in the middle of the screen which is surrounded by multipliers and Sale signs. After each spin this round, you’ll receive a multiplier prize. Then pick a Sale sign. If you’re lucky you’ll get a respin and another, potentially larger, multiplier prize. Find the collect though and the feature ends. You can win up to 500 x your total stake here.
If you don’t like the bonus feature awarded, you can take a 50/50 gamble and try to get a better bonus feature. Lose the flip, and you’ll return to the base game without playing a feature. The higher up the ladder you go, the better the potential bonus feature.
Ted Review Summary – expect bonus features galore
This unlikely movie turned slot has proved very popular. So much so that it has spawned a series of spinoffs in the form of Ted Jackpot King, Ted Pub Fruit Slot and Ted Megaways. The latter offers 50,000 x stake max wins. The original Ted slot game still has its charms.
If you like slots that offer plenty of variety, then you won’t be disappointed with what’s on offer here. The range of extras is massive. The best of the features are the Big Money Bonus and the Ted Free Spins features. The max win is 500 x stake which can be won from a base game spin. That’s the only negative: it needs bigger potential payouts.
The burps, farts and swearing won’t be for everyone but if you’re a fan of Seth McFarlane’s original movie, the Ted slot is well worth considering. Otherwise, this game is purely for entertainment purposes only as the max win lets it down slightly.
Will you be his Thunder Buddy for life? If not, there are plenty of movie slots which offer better potential wins. Jurassic World by Microgaming is my pick. If you like TV series, Vikings by NetEnt is a must.
What is the Ted RTP?
The Ted RTP is 95.805%. The average is 96%. The volatility of this feature-filled slot is medium. This ensures plenty of entertainment and bonus features.
What is the Ted max win?
The maximum win per spin is 500 x your total stake. This can be won by filling the reels with the highest value symbol, wilds or from the Big Money Bonus feature.
Are there any Ted free spins?
Yes, Ted comes with 2 free spins features. In the Super Mart free spins, the supermarket conveyor belt and give you extra wilds. In the Ted free spins, the meter can give you more free spins, wilds and cash prizes.
Can I play the Ted slot free?
Yes, you can play the Ted slot demo here at Online-Slot.co.uk. Optimised for all devices, you can play the feature-packed game free on desktop, mobile and tablet devices.