Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub: Demo
Where to Play Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Slot
New players only • 30 Free Spins (FS) • FS must be claimed within 48 hrs of receiving the email and expires after 14 days • Max Free Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller excluded. Always refer to Bonus Terms – www.begambleaware.org • General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply. #ad
18+. UK only. Win up to 500 Free Spins from Mega Wheel on 1st deposit. 24-hour expiry. Max bet £2.50, max spins win £8 per 10 spins, max Bonus win £150, selected games & 65x wagering on winnings. Min deposit £10. No Neteller/Skrill. Full T&Cs apply #ad
18+ new players only. Maximum £50 bonus. Minimum deposit: £20. Max bet with active bonus: £2. Wagering requirement 100% match bonus: 30 times sum of deposit + bonus. Winnings from Free Spins come as cash. Some games may not be played with an active bonus. Games may contribute differently when wagering a bonus. www.begambleaware.org.#ad
Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Slot Details & Wager Limits
The Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub slot is played on 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 fixed paylines. To create a winner, land 3 (or sometimes just 2) or more matching symbols or wilds across 1 of the 20 paylines, starting from the leftmost reel.
Stakes here start at 10p per spin, rising to a maximum of £200 per spin. You can run up to 100 autospins if required, complete with win and loss stop limits.
The Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub RTP is 96.11% which is about average. Medium variance, the max is advertised by Blueprint Gaming as 50,000 x stake. This has to be the total as the max win per spin is 500 x stake. If you factor in the potential 5x multiplier in the Mr MeeSeeks Free Spins feature, you can win up to 2,500 x stake per free spin.
Theme – Audio & Design Features – official slot for the animated TV series
The design in the Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub slot will be instantly recognizable to viewers of the adult animated science fiction sitcom (called Rick and Morty). With graphics from the actual television show, it’s colourful and high definition.
On the reels are A to J symbols, blue and purple crystals and of course, Rick and Morty. The Rick and Morty logo symbol is the most rewarding. This appears in stacked formation and pays 25 x your total stake if you land 5 on a payline.
The flying saucer is the wild. This replaces all the standard symbols and also pays up to 25 x stake for a 5-symbol combination.
The cartoon design here is very nicely done. Everything is sharp and clear, regardless of whether you’re playing on a big screen laptop or on a much smaller smartphone. The Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub mobile slot works very well in this regard.
Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Bonus Features
Blueprint Gaming doesn’t do things by half when it comes to the features available in their branded slots. Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub is no exception. With 15 bonus features in total, there are 2 random features, 7 Power Spin modifiers as well as 6 triggered feature rounds.
There are 2 bonus feature that can trigger randomly during any base game spin:
- Laser Beam feature: here Rick can remove a row of symbols from an unsuccessful combination. A new drop follows where a new winner is created.
- Win Streak feature: after a winning spin, Rick can blow up the losing symbols to create a new symbol cascade which offers another chance to land a win. Cascades continue until there’s no new winner.
Pickle Rick Power Spin features
The 6 Pickle Rick Power Spin features can trigger at random on any spin and award the following modifiers:
- Wild Stacks feature: Rick can convert a reel into a stacked wild. These can come with a 2x multiplier attached too. These can combine if you land more than 1 in a winner.
- Colossal Chedda feature: Rick fires a gun which blasts a colossal symbol onto the reels. This can hit on reel 1, 2 and 3 or reels 2, 3 and 4.
- Cosmis Spins feature: this is a streak respin round. Rick fires cash symbols onto the reels with his portal gun. The respins continue until no new cash symbol appears.
- Mystery Moolah feature: Rick’s portal gun adds mystery symbols to the reels which all transform into the same matching symbol.
- Bonus Blitz feature: here, the bonus symbols increase in heigh from 1 to 3 symbols, boosting your chances of landing the triggered features.
- Victory Spin feature: Pickle Rick appears and turns what was a losing position into a winning combination.
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Bonus features
Landing 3 Bonus symbols anywhere on the reels on the same spin opens up the Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Bonus features. You’ll then enter a portal where 1 of the following features is awarded. If you don’t fancy the feature you’ve been given, you’ll have the chance to gamble for a different one. Here’s what to expect:
- The Pilot Bonus feature: in this pick me round, choose matching fruit symbols to reveal multiplier prizes. Upgrades boost the prize and spaceships offer extra picks.
- Rick, Rattle and Roll Bonus Chase feature: this is a trail bonus set in a space mall. The further you advance, the bigger the potential prizes.
- Mr MeeSeeks Free Spins feature: you’ll start with 10 free spins. Any wild that lands during the first 9 is collected. If another wild lands on the same position, it comes with a multiplier attached. On the 10th and final free spin, the collected wilds are dropped into their original positions, complete with any multipliers (up to 5x).
- Anatomy Wild Monster Spins feature: once again, 10 free spins are on offer. These come with expanding wilds which also convert character symbols into Anatomy Park symbols whenever they appear.
- Evolution of the Pickle Wild Spins feature: the action here take place on a new set of 5 reel, 4 row, 40 payline machine. Collect special overlay symbols during this round to fill a syringe. The free spins continue until the syringe is full. The Pickle Rick symbols expands when it hits in this round.
- Rick N Roll Mega Bucks Bonus feature: in this top bonus, you’ll get to play 3 Mega Spins on a 5×5 grid made up of individual reels that feature blanks, cash values or characters that come with jackpots attached. Land a cash value and spins reset to 3. Bonus symbols can add an extra spin, boost the cash values or bank your current win in a meter. When you’ve used up all your spins, you’ll get to pick from 3 portals where you could land a multiplier boost of between 2x and 5x.
Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Review Summary – feature packed
The Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub slot is the second Rick and Morty game from Blueprint Gaming, following Rick and Morty Megaways. It combines high-class design with a massive range of extras. You shouldn’t get bored here with such a huge variety of modifiers and bonus rounds available. Those features can deliver some very decent action too.
The best of the bonus features is the Mr MeeSeeks Free Spins feature where wilds landing can increase the multiplier up to 5x for your final free spin.
I wouldn’t say I am a fan of the Rick and Morty cartoon animation. It doesn’t really matter though. Even if you’ve never heard of the duo or seen the original cartoon, the combination of madcap design and wide selection of features makes Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub well worth a closer look.
Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub FAQs
What is the Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub RTP + max win?
The Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub RTP is 96.11%. That puts it in the middle of the pack when it comes to player return rates. The max win is 2,500 x your total stake per free spin (in the Mr MeeSeeks free spins).
Are they any Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub free spins?
Yes, there are 3 free spins features offering expanding wilds and wild multipliers. The best is the Mr MeeSeeks Free Spins feature where multipliers up to 5x can apply to your last free spin.
What are the Pickle Rick Power Spin features?
The Pickle Rick Power Spins features are special base game spins where the action is enhanced by 7 random bonus features including colossal symbols, wild extras, streak spins, added bonus symbols and mystery symbols.
Is Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub an official slot?
Yes. This game is based on the Rick and Morty adult animated science fiction sitcom. Superbly designed, it uses graphics from the TV series. This is the 2nd Rick and Morty slot from developer Blueprint Gaming.