Mars Attacks: Demo
Where to Play Mars Attacks Slot
- 50 Free Spins + up to £100
- 3,000+ Slots
- iOS/Android Mobile Apps
18+ begambleaware.org, T&Cs apply. New reg only. Opt in & deposit £10, £25 or £50 within 7 days & further 7 days to wager cash stakes 35x to unlock reward (£50 on 2 deposits). 3 day exp. Wagering/game contributions vary. 25 wager-free spins x10p to added to Big Bass Splash with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. #ad
- 100% Bonus (£300) + 150 Spins
- 3,700+ Slot Games
- 2-24 Hr Cashouts (inc PayPal)
18+ New players only. Min Dep £20. Max Bonus Bet £5. Offer: 100% of 1st deposit up to £300 + 150 Zee Spins on Starburst (first 60 credited on 1st deposit; rest credited at 07:00GMT at 10/day) + 500 Zee Points. Spins expire after 23:59GMT on day they’re credited. Winnings from each set of spins capped at £50 & credited as bonus. Bonus funds expire after 30 days, are separate to Cash funds, & subject to 35x wagering of bonus + deposit amounts. Affordability checks apply Full Terms Apply BeGambleAware.org #ad
- 100% Bonus (£50) + 50 Spins
- 1,000+ Slots & Jackpots
- PayPal Casino
18+. New players only. 100% bonus on first deposit up to £50 & 50 Bonus Spins (30 spins on day 1, 10 on day 2, 10 on day 3) for Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead slot only. Min first deposit of £10. Max bonus £50. Max bonus bet £5. Max bonus cash-out £250. 40x wagering requirements. Bonus expiry 30 days. Bonus spins expiry 2 days. Game restrictions apply Further Terms Apply #ad
Mars Attacks is a 5 reel, 20 payline slot from Blueprint Gaming that is playable from 10p to £500 per spin across desktop, mobile and tablet devices. Based on the hit film from the 90s, this alien themed offering comes with 5 bonus features as well as reel modifiers. There’s also the Jackpot King jackpots to be won!
Visually, Mars Attacks look superb – with the White House and flying saucers in the background, symbols on the reels include A, K, Q and J royals as well as eyeballs, TVs, ray guns, martians and the Mars Attacks logo – the latter is the most rewarding giving you 25 times your stake for 5 on a payline The skeleton is the wild symbol and replaces all symbols bar the scatter – it pays like the Mars Attacks logo.
During the base game, you can randomly trigger 1 of 5 modifiers – here’s what you can expect:
- Radiation Blaster feature – wilds are added randomly to the reels
- Mega Shrink Ray feature – the reels shrink allowing 5 symbols to appear on every reel. This allows for 3,125 ways to win.
- Abduction Beam feature – the Mothership takes away symbols on the reels with a new set of symbols landing. This gives you another chance to win.
- Expansion Cannon feature – a mystery symbol appears on the reels and spreads to nearby positions. All mystery symbols than transform into a randomly chosen symbol for bigger win potential.
- Sub-Zero Lazer feature – winning symbols are held with the reels respinning. The respins keep on coming until the win is not improved further.
Mars Attacks also comes with 5 main bonus features – you can access them by getting 3 or more bonus symbols anywhere on the reels. If you trigger the feature with 4 bonus scatters, the lowest value feature, the Spy Hunter feature, is removed. If you trigger it with 5 bonus symbols, you’ll go straight to the Final Stand feature. Anyway, you are taken to a new screen and pick a zone from the world map – this will determine which bonus feature you play:
- Spy Hunter feature – you pick suspects from a board to uncover martians or humans. Martians will give you a cash multiplier with 3 humans ending the feature. If you find the martian ambassador, you’ll win a Big Money Boost of up to 1,000 times your stake.
- We Come in Peace feature – you pick from contains which fill the banks to the sides of the screen. Once a bank is full, the value is awarded and you’ll see a multiplier, Big Money (gives you a big cash prize) or Upgrade Arrow – this improves the prizes on offer. The feature ends when you reveal the Martian Orb.
- D.N.A Analysis feature – you will get 5 free spins on a 5×4 reel set with Expanding D.N.A wilds in play. These wilds scroll down the reels and stop – any position covered by the D.N.A wild acts as a standard wild. After every free spin, all D.N.A wilds expand by 1 height wise for bigger wins.
- Martian Takeover feature – you are awarded 10 free spins with Roaming Wilds active. A Roaming Robot wild can appear on any reel that basically covers the entire reel. After each free spin, the Roaming Robot wild shifts 1 reel left until it reaches reel 1.
- Final Stand feature – here you get unlimited free spins a 5×3 reel set. Look out for the special Advance Symbol on reel 2 for the humans and reel 4 for the martians. These will fill their respective progress bar by 1 segment. The humans will multiply wins whilst the martians eliminate symbols – the feature ends when 1 progress bar is filled. If the humans wins, a Big Money Boost is added (up to 1,000 times your stake).
As part of the Jackpot King network, there’s 3 progressive jackpots to be won – to do this, you need to get the Jackpot King Deluxe symbol on reels 1 through 5. You then spin the reels to accumulate crowns which moves you up the ladder. If you get 15 or more, you will enter the Wheel King section – here you can win cash prizes or 3 progressive jackpots!
There’s a lot going on in Mars Attacks – visually it looks great and follows the pattern of other feature-packed slots from Blueprint Gaming (such as Ted and The Goonies). Variance wise it’s in the middle so nicely balanced. The key to winning big is from the Big Money Boost (up to 1,000 times your stake) and the Final Stand feature as you can get unlimited free spins with multipliers.