Kings of Vegas is a Blueprint Gaming slot with 5 reels and 20 paylines. Playable from 20p to £100 a spin on all devices, you get to experience all the razzamatazz of the Las Vegas Strip. It offers you 4 randomly triggered base game features and 6 main bonus features – the latter give you cash prizes, free spins with multipliers and mystery symbols, sticky spins and big cash bonuses up to 1,000 times your stake.
Visually, Kings of Vegas has a real glitz and glamour feel – with a jazz soundtrack playing as you spin the reels, symbols on the reels include A, K, Q and J royals as well as microphones, champagne bottles, roulette wheels, cards and chips and the Kings of Vegas logo – the latter is the most rewarding with 5 on a payline giving you 25 times your total stake. The slot reels symbol is the wild and replaces all symbols bar the bonus scatter – it pays as the highest value symbol.
In the base game, Kings of Vegas benefits from 4 randomly triggered bonus features:
- Super Nudge feature – 5 nudge indicators appear above the reels where reels quickly nudge to new positions to give you a winning combination.
- Reel Kicker feature – the kicking cowgirl moves down and kicks the reels to move them down 1 position to give you a winning combination. This can occur more than once.
- King’s Re-Spin feature – a spotlight appears with a dancing silhouette over the reels to respin the reels to give you a winning outcome.
- Drinks on the House Re-Spin feature – when you get a 3 of a kind win, the winning symbols can be highlighted with a champagne bottle appearing on reels 4 and 5. These then re-spin to upgrade your win to a 4 of a kind or 5 of a kind.
The Las Vegas sign with Bonus on it is the scatter – when you get it simultaneously on reels 1 and 3, you will trigger the VIP Bonus feature. Here you pick from 2 cards where you’ll have a 50/50 chance of collecting the VIP card. If you get it, you will upgrade the bonus features (more on this below).
The VIP Card can be used in the Kings of Vegas Bonus which is entered when you get the scatter on reels 1, 3 and 5 = you then roll the dice to win 1 of 6 bonus features. Here’s what they entail:
- Vegas Deal Time feature – you pick from 12 boxes with up to 5 picks available. Each box will give you a stake multiplier prize or access to another feature. You can choose to ‘Take it’ or ‘Leave it’ too.
- Full House Free Spins feature – you get 5 free spins with a number of stacked mystery symbols appearing on the reels. These then transform into a randomly chosen symbol.
- Total Booster Spins feature – this gives you 10 free spins with a 2x multiplier possibly appears on the middle reel. If you got the VIP card, it becomes a 3x multiplier.
- Golden Hold Spins feature – you get sticky wins spins where you continue to get spins if you continue to add to the win. With the VIP card, there’s a higher chance of bigger wins.
- Big Money Wheel feature – you go to a Prize Wheel to win cash prizes or special bonuses. You can also land on ‘Double Up’ to double the potential prizes and win more prizes. With the VIP card, you can land on ‘Treble Up’ for even bigger wins.
- Grand Slam feature – here you can win between 10 and 1,000 times your stake as well access to the other bonus features mentioned.
Kings of Vegas has lots of bonus features – it follows the pattern of many other Blueprint Gaming slots like Ted, Mars Attacks and The Goonies. Medium variance, you can win up to 10,000 times your stake on each spin in theory but the bigger wins will come from the Grand Slam feature.
It’s a decent slot and recommended if you like the Las Vegas theme – however, I much prefer to play Blueprint Gaming’s range of MegaWays titles with Vikings Unleashed MegaWays my favourite. If you want a simple slot that’s high variance, Journey of the Gods (by Blueprint Gaming) is an excellent choice.