King Kong Cash: Demo
Where to Play King Kong Cash Slot
up to £100
New players only • 30 Free Spins (FS) • FS must be claimed within 48 hrs of receiving the email and expires after 14 days • Max Free Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller excluded. Always refer to Bonus Terms – www.begambleaware.org • General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply. #ad
18+. UK only. Win up to 500 Free Spins from Mega Wheel on 1st deposit. 24-hour expiry. Max bet £2.50, max spins win £8 per 10 spins, max Bonus win £150, selected games & 65x wagering on winnings. Min deposit £10. No Neteller/Skrill. Full T&Cs apply #ad
up to £50
18+ new players only. Maximum £50 bonus. Minimum deposit: £20. Max bet with active bonus: £2. Wagering requirement 100% match bonus: 30 times sum of deposit + bonus. Winnings from Free Spins come as cash. Some games may not be played with an active bonus. Games may contribute differently when wagering a bonus. www.begambleaware.org.#ad
Stir a giant ape from his slumber and winning a royal amount of coins is the aim in King Kong Cash, a 5 reel, 20 payline slot from Blueprint Gaming. This trip the jungle is dripping with features. On offer are base game modifiers that offer added wilds, transforming symbols, spin streaks and extra bonus symbols. They're joined by a cash trail and 2 free spin rounds. Play from 20p to £500 per spin.
The designers at Blueprint Gaming have created a cracking looking slot here - the reels are set against a dense, jungle backdrop and include cartoon crocodiles, parrots, tigers and rhinos as well as lower value A to J playing cards. The top standard symbol is the King Kong Cash logo - land 5 of these on a payline and you'll pocket a 500-coin payout. The barrel, which is the game's wild, also offers awards of up to 500 coins per payline - it replaces everything bar the Bonus scatter.
Overseeing proceedings is a snoozing King Kong - he can wake from his slumber at random on any spin and in the process, deliver 1 of the following modifier extras:
- Banana Cannon Wilds feature - King Kong fires bananas from a cannon. These will land on the reels and turn a random selection of symbols into wilds.
- Golden Barrel Super Spin feature - Kong wakes and throws a barrel onto the middle of the reels. This barrel explodes and adds more barrels to the reels. After the explosions have finished, the barrels all morph into the same matching symbol and a new payout is made.
- King Kong Spin Streak feature - after a winning spin, Kong will whack the reels with a giant mallet. The successful symbols are held and a re-spin follows. These continue as long as a new matching symbol is added to the winning cluster. A final payout is then made with all the symbols in place.
- Bonus Boost feature - Kong adds extra barrel scatter symbols to the reels, making it that much more likely that you'll trigger 1 of the main bonus features.
To trigger 1 of those bonus features, you'll need to land 3 of the Bonus symbol (King Kong himself) anywhere on the reels on the same spin. You'll then spin a wheel to decide which bonus feature you'll play:
- Barrel Blast feature - pick from the barrels. Find 3 the same to win that multiplier prize. Find 3 Golden Monkeys and you'll advance to the Big Money Bonus feature.
- King Kong Trail feature - this is a cash trail bonus that's modelled on a classic, Donkey Kong-style, platform game. Advance and collect prizes as you go. Land the Golden Monkey and you'll go to the Big Money Bonus feature. Land a bomb and its game over.
- Empire Free Spins feature - the action here takes place on a new set of reels set against the top of the Empire State Building. The aim here is to collect golden monkey symbols, advance through the free spin levels and win even bigger awards.
- Golden Kong Free Spins feature – these free spins are played on a new 5 reel, 40 payline reel set. Collect wilds on each free spin. Once the free spins end, you'll be awarded wild super spins where all your collected wilds are put into play. After each super spin, pick a barrel - find the golden donkey and you'll spin again. A bomb ends the feature.
If you trigger it, The Big Monkey Bonus feature offers a shot at a payout of 1,000 times your total stake!
The bonus features listed above offer increasing average payouts. If you trigger the feature but don't like the feature you've been awarded, you can gamble and try and win a better one. It's a 50/50 shot. If you lose, you'll still collect a Mystery Cash consolation prize.
If you enjoy plenty of variety in your slots, then King Kong Cash will likely be near the top of your playing rotation. There's plenty on offer as far as features go. We landed the base game modifiers regularly but found the triggered features much harder to come by. They did deliver pretty well when we did land them. Just expect some lengthy and frustrating spells in between. We'd put the variance in the medium range.
The design here is excellent - the images are superbly drawn and the rhythmical, drum-heavy soundtrack gives the game a nice tempo. Combine that with the range of extras and King Kong Cash becomes a very playable option. Get lucky with those features and King Kong Cash can deliver some beastly entertainment. I also recommend the movie tie-in Ted slot which is also powered by Blueprint Gaming and has the same bonus features more or less.