Inspector Gadget: Demo
Best Inspector Gadget Casinos
The design in Inspector Gadget is done cartoon style. As well as the usual A to J symbols, you’ll see safes, handcuffs, secret files and police cars. The best standard symbol is the Inspector Gadget logo which pays 25 times your stake if you land 5 on a payline. That same amount is on offer from the bomb which is the wild. This substitutes for all other symbols apart from the scatter.
On any spin, a phone can start ringing. If Inspector Gadget answers, he’ll trigger 1 of the Go Go Gadget modifier extras:
- Mission Gadget Wilds feature - the Inspector uses his gadgets to create extra wilds
- Mission Penny Stacked Wilds feature - stacked wilds can land here
- Mission Mystery Brain feature - special Mystery Brain symbols are added to the reels. These can transform into any symbol apart from the bonus scatter when they land
- Mission Colossal Symbols feature - look out here for a colossal symbol which can land in reels 1, 2 and 3 or reels 2, 3 and 4
- Mission M.A.D Added feature - M.A.D Bonus symbols are added to the reels giving you another chance to trigger the main bonus features
In all the Go Go Gadget modifier features, the game machine can expand 7 rows high and offer 50 rather than the usual 20 paylines. You could also see a mallet land on the reels and turn a loser into a winning spin. Look out too for Quimby who can appear on a safe which explodes to reveal a new winning combo.
Land 3 bonus scatter symbols on the same spin and you’ll activate the feature round. Spin the bonus wheel to reveal which 1 of the 5 you’ve been awarded:
- Safe Heist Bonus feature - this is a pick me round. Choose from the selection of safes to win coin prizes. After you have picked a certain amount, the computer will make you an offer that you can Take or Reject. You can trigger the other 4 bonus features from this round too.
- Dr Claw's M.A.D Agent Bonus feature - this is another picks round. Choose from the M.A.D. items to reveal agents. Land 3 the same and that’s the prize you’ll win. Look out for multipliers too. If the golden spacebar is active, it can take you directly to the M.A.D Money Bonus feature (more of which, shortly).
- Every Penny Counts Free Spins feature - here you’ll be taken to the top of the M.A.D Headquarters with multiple reels below. Boosting your chances are fixed wilds.
- M.A.D Dash Free Spins feature - this is a free spins round combined with a cash trail. Every time an overlay car symbol lands on the reels, the Gadget Car moves along the trail, collecting prizes depending on where it lands. Retriggers are possible here too.
- M.A.D Money Bonus feature - a selection of bombs spin around baddie Dr Claw. Keep on picking to reveal cash prizes until you land a collect. The size of the prizes depends on whether you find bronze, silver or gold bombs.
Inspector Gadget is just what we’ve come to expect from a Blueprint Gaming slot. The cartoon visuals are bright and glossy and well put together and the classic Inspector Gadget plays as you spin. The game is all about the features though. There’s a huge range on offer which makes it a good pick if you want plenty of variety.
This slapstick game is an entertaining one. Even if you’ve never seen the original cartoon, there’s enough variety in the features to make Inspector Gadget worth investigating. If you like bonus features, Blueprint Gaming slots offer plenty – I recommend you try the movie-inspired Ted or Austin Powers.