Genie Jackpots MegaWays: Demo
The design in Genie Jackpots MegaWays is pretty straightforward. On the reels you’ll see A to 9 royal values, a pair of scimitars, a turban and a treasure chest full of gold. The best symbol is the Genie Jackpots logo which pays 0.5, 1, 5, 10 or 25 times your total stake if you land 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 on adjoining reels.
There’s also a wild that replaces everything bar the scatter. The game is played using the MegaWays game engine. The number of rows varies with each spin which means that the number of ways to win changes too.
On any spin, the magical genie can stir into life and award 1 of 4 Genie Power Spin modifiers.
- Wild MegaWays feature - extra wilds are added and guaranteed to award maximum ways to win
- Genie Wilds feature - extra wilds can appear on up to 5 positions and turn a whole reel wild. The Genie can hit the same reel again multiplying that wild reel up to 5x
- Genie Win Spin feature - extra wilds and mystery symbols are added which guarantee a winning combination is landed
- Bonus MegaWays feature - extra Bonus symbols are added to increase your chances of landing the main bonus feature (more info below)
The Genie Free Spins feature is triggered by landing 3 or more bonus symbols on the same spin. You’ll receive 10, 12, 15 or 20 free spins depending on the number of bonus scatters (3, 4, 5 or 6). You’ll then pick from 4 magic lamps to conjure up a special modifier which is in play throughout those free spins:
- Mystery Wishes feature - special ? symbols are added to the reels. These transform into the same matching symbols when they hit.
- Unlimited Multiplier feature - a multiplier starts at 1x then increases by 1 with each free spin that follows. Land 2 or more magic lamps and the number of free spins increases (i.e. 6 lamps will give you 25 free spins).
- Locking Wilds feature - any genie wild that hits on reels 2, 3, 4 or 5 remains locked in place for any free spins you have left. Fill a whole reel with wilds and extra free spins are added to your tally.
- Genie Streak feature - if you land a winner, the genie will bang down with his hammer and lock the successful symbols in place. The reels then respin. If a matching symbol or wild lands, it joins the cluster. The respins keep on coming until no new matching symbol hits.
Finally, Genie Jackpots MegaWays comes with a Bonus Wish Bet feature – you can enter the Genie Free Spins feature by paying 100 times your stake. However, you can pick your feature (i.e. Mystery Wishes, Unlimited Multiplier, Locking Wilds or Genie Streak features).
The design in Genie Jackpots MegaWays is pretty brash. The visuals are bright and colourful and there’s a modern updating of a classical Arabian backing track. It’s a similar story with the gameplay. The MegaWays game engine delivers plenty of action, as do the modifiers which keep the base game moving along.
The Genie Free Spins feature offers some decent opportunities too thanks to the extras bolted on. If I had to choose one of them, I would opt for the Unlimited Multiplier feature as this is where the biggest wins will come from. In total, you can win up to 10,000 times your stake on each spin/free spin.
It might not be the most sophisticated telling of the genie with the lamp tale. It works well enough though. If you like bold design and plenty of extras, then rub the lamp and give Genie Jackpots MegaWays a spin. I also recommend you try Playtech’s Treasures of the Lamps which has a similar feel.