Andy Capp: Demo
Where to Play Andy Capp Slot
New players only • 30 Free Spins (FS) • FS must be claimed within 48 hrs of receiving the email and expires after 14 days • Max Free Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller excluded. Always refer to Bonus Terms – www.begambleaware.org • General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply. #ad
18+. UK only. Win up to 500 Free Spins from Mega Wheel on 1st deposit. 24-hour expiry. Max bet £2.50, max spins win £8 per 10 spins, max Bonus win £150, selected games & 65x wagering on winnings. Min deposit £10. No Neteller/Skrill. Full T&Cs apply #ad
18+ new players only. Maximum £50 bonus. Minimum deposit: £20. Max bet with active bonus: £2. Wagering requirement 100% match bonus: 30 times sum of deposit + bonus. Winnings from Free Spins come as cash. Some games may not be played with an active bonus. Games may contribute differently when wagering a bonus. www.begambleaware.org.#ad
The design here is true to the original comic strip and very nicely done. You’ll see A to 10 playing cards as well as TVs, footballs and darts spinning around the reels. There’s also a wild that replaces everything bar the bonus – it’s all the most valuable symbol giving you 25 times your stake for 5 across a payline.
Like most slots from Blueprint Gaming, there’s plenty to get stuck into on the features front in Andy Capp, starting with the 3 base game Hungover Andy modifiers that can hit at random on any spin:
- Dream Women feature – dream bubbles will appear as Andy sleeps. These will reveal a mystery symbol. If Andy dreams of a beautiful woman, you’ll get a symbol upgrade. If he dreams of wife Flo, the feature ends.
- Colossal Ale feature – a giant 3×3 wild ale symbol is added to the reels. Other colossal symbols can appear here too.
- Andy’s Wild Dream feature – Andy wilds (Andy with his arms around 2 busty women) are randomly added to the reels.
Land the Bonus symbol on reels 1, 3 and 5 and you’ll trigger the feature round. You’ll then be awarded 1 of the following 5 bonus features.
- The Jolly Riveter Super Bonus feature – Andy takes a trip to the pub here. You’ll be awarded a super spin where you collect the top paying symbols. Collect an Andy Capp symbol to increase a multiplier. Then pick from the beer taps which awards a respin or a collect.
- The Boozer Free Spins feature – 10 free spins are awarded here. Any wilds that land here are collected in a meter. After all 10 free spins are complete, you’ll receive a super spin where all the collected wilds are dropped back into play and a final payout is made. You can then collect what you’ve won or opt for a respin.
- On Me ‘Ead Free Spins feature – an unlimited number of free spins are awarded here. If Andy heads a football and scores during this round a sticky wild is awarded. The round ends when Andy gets a warning or a yellow or red card.
- The Bookies Bonus feature – Andy takes a trip to the bookies in this pick me round. You’ll then be offered 3 rosettes which offer multiplier prizes. You can vary your volatility in this round.
- Lets Play Darts Bonus feature – Andy steps up to the oche and throws 3 darts at the board. The number he hits is awarded as a multiplier prize. A maximum of 180 times your stake is on offer here.
Andy Capp delivers just what we’ve come to expect from a slot from Blueprint Gaming. The design is excellent, remaining true to game’s comic strip origins. You’ll find a huge raft of extras too making it an ideal pick if you like plenty of variety. It’s also part of the Jackpot King network where you the spin the reels to collect crowns – if you manage to get enough, you’ll enter the Wheel King to potentially win a life-changing jackpot!
The original comic strip will be a bit of a mystery for many players. Even if you’ve never heard of Andy Capp before, the impressive sound and visuals and features make this slot well worth a closer look. I also suggest you take a look at other Jackpot King slots with Romeo & Juliet and The Naked Gun recommended.