Millionaire Mystery Box: Demo
Where to Play Millionaire Mystery Box Slot
- 100% Bonus (£50) + 50 Spins
- 1,000+ Slots & Jackpots
- PayPal Casino
18+. New players only. 100% bonus on first deposit up to £50 & 50 Bonus Spins (30 spins on day 1, 10 on day 2, 10 on day 3) for Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead slot only. Min first deposit of £10. Max bonus £50. Max bonus bet £5. Max bonus cash-out £250. 40x wagering requirements. Bonus expiry 30 days. Bonus spins expiry 2 days. Game restrictions apply Further Terms Apply #ad
- 200% Bonus + 100 Free Spins
- 500+ Slots
- PayPal/Apple Pay accepted
First-time depositors only (18+ country restrictions apply). Min deposit: £10. Max offer: £20 Games Bonus & 100 Free Spins (on a game of our choice). Promo code: SPINIT. Any Games Bonus winnings, if applicable, must be wagered 60x before withdrawal. Any Free Spins winnings, if applicable, will be credited as bonus funds and capped at £10. FS are valid for 7 days and any winnings must be wagered 40x before withdrawal. Games Bonus win cap: £100 + original bonus amount. Wagering contribution varies by game. We reserve the right to deny bonuses based on abusive bonus activity across sites operated by the Company. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time (UK only). General withdrawal restrictions apply. Valid until 31.12.2023. BeGambleAware.org #ad
- 100% Bonus (£100) + 20 Spins
- 2,100+ Slots
- iOS + Android Mobile Apps
18+. New customers. Opt-in required. 20 Bonus Spins on “Sahara Riches Cash Collect” at 10p per spin and 100% Deposit Bonus up to £100 on first deposit (payment method and play restrictions apply). Min. deposit £10. 30x wagering for Bonus Spins and Deposit Bonus (game weighting applies). Max. £5/spin or £0.50/line. 30 days expiry. Please gamble responsibly • www.begambleaware.org #ad
Big Time Gaming’s 2nd Who Wants to be a Millionaire slot
Visually, Millionaire Mystery Box is rather nice – it has a land-based feel and encapsulates the essence of the game show perfectly. With slick graphics and animations, the soundtrack also portrays the show. With studio lights, symbols include A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9 royals – you’ll also see red, green, purple and blue gems.
The 2x Mystery Box is the wild symbol and replaces all symbols bar the scatter – it also doubles wins when part of a combination. If you get more than 1, the values are multiplied for huge wins.
Mystery Box Reveal feature
Millionaire Mystery Box, as the name suggests, comes with a Mystery Box Reveal feature – triggered at random, the Mystery Box symbol can reveal any symbol including the wild and the scatter. The wild will help form winning combinations and the scatter will help contribute to the following bonus feature.
Millionaire Mystery Box also comes with a Gamble feature – when you get a win, you have the option to double up. It’s a pretty standard feature but it ties in well with the theme and classic land-based feel. You can carry on doubling up until you reach the maximum payout/win.
Free Spins feature
Millionaire Mystery Box is all about the Free Spins feature – you will trigger the feature when you get 3 or more scatters (the Who Wants to be a Millionaire logo) – you will begin with 7 free spins.
You will notice there’s a free spin ladder system to the left of the reel set. Every scatter appearing during the free spin moves you up the multiplier ladder by 1 and gives you additional free spins:
- 1 scatter will give you 1 more free spin with the multiplier increasing to 3x
- 1 more scatter will give you 1 more free spin with the multiplier increasing to 4x
- 1 more scatter will give you 3 more free spins with the multiplier increasing to 5x
- 1 more scatter will give you 1 more free spin with the multiplier increasing to 6x
- 1 more scatter will give you 1 more free spin with the multiplier increasing to 7x
- 1 more scatter will give you 1 more free spin with the multiplier increasing to 8x
- 1 more scatter will give you 3 more free spins with the multiplier increasing to 10x
- 1 more scatter will give you 1 more free spin with the multiplier increasing to 12x
- 1 more scatter will give you 1 more free spin with the multiplier increasing to 15x
- 1 more scatter will give you 1 more free spin with the multiplier increasing to 30x
- 1 more scatter will give you 3 more free spins with the multiplier increasing to 50x
This means you can collect 11 scatters during the feature to benefit from 17 extra free spins giving you a total of 24 free spins – the quicker you climb the ladder, the quicker you’ll play with a multiplier up to 50x.
12,000 x Stake Wins from each free spin
Millionaire Mystery Box is a good slot from Big Time Gaming (as always) – medium variance, the bigger wins will come from the increasing multiplier in the Free Spins feature. All in all, you can win up to 12,000 times your stake on each free spin.
I also recommend you play the original Who Wants to be a Millionaire Megaways slot from Big Time Gaming was a huge hit and uses the MegaWays engine – it also pays up to 70,000 times your stake on each spin.