King’s Honour is a Colossal Reels slot from Barcrest with a medieval/regal theme. It has lots of bonus features including transferring wild stacks and oversized instances of random symbols. You also have a Free Spins feature where you can benefit from 9 mini-features coming into play on each free spin to give you up to 40 wilds, re-spins, wild reels, extra free spins, symbol transformations, multipliers up to 5x and cash prizes up to 500 times your stake. If you’re prepared for a good read scroll down!
Recommended Casinos to play King’s Honour Slot
King’s Honour is a Barcrest title with uses WMS’ Colossal Reels game engine so is played on a 5x4 and 5x12 reel set from 10p to £500 a spin across all devices. It comes with transferring stacked wilds, free spins and pot multipliers, this medieval offering reigns supreme when it comes to bonus features.
Visually, King’s Honour is quite basic and has a land-based feel to it – with a medieval/regal theme, symbols on the reels include clubs, spades, diamonds and hearts, goblets, Stonehenge, crowns and axes. You will also see a woman warrior and the king – the latter is the most rewarding giving you 50 times your stake for 5 across a payline.
As far as bonus features are concerned, King’s Honour has so many! You have the Transferring Wild Bonus feature – if 4 vertically stacked wilds appear on the 5x4 reel set (on the left), it will transfer to the corresponding reel on the Colossal Reels set and expand to take over the whole reel. It gets better in the Free Spins feature as all wilds expand to transfer over.
Then you have the Kings Charge Bonus feature which activated randomly in the base game – a random picture symbol is then chosen with more instances of this chosen symbol appearing on the reels. These can appear oversized meaning the cover lots of positions both horizontally and vertically.
You have the Siege Spins Bonus feature which can be played if you see 2 free spin bonus symbols on the reels – a free re-spin is awarded with the bonus symbols locked. The other way is if a single stacked of 4 wilds on a reel transfer over to the Colossal Reels set with a free re-spin awarded with the wild reel stacks locked in place. Basically, it gives you a free re-spin in order to enter the main bonus features!
Look out for 3 or more bonus symbols landing on reels 1, 3 and 5 of the 2 reel sets – this will trigger the Reel of Honour Bonus feature. Here you spin the Reel of Honour to determine if you’ll win free spins or 1 of the Pot Multiplier Bonus values – this is a cash prize.
If you enter the Free Spins feature, look out for the shield bonus symbol on reels 1, 3 and 5 – when 1 or more appear on a free spin, the Colossal Reels Bonus feature is triggered. You then get a pick from 5 shields to reveal a bonus feature that is applied to the Colossal Reels set for that free spin. You have the Standard, Super or Mega versions of each feature. Prepare yourself, there’s quite a lot here:
- Wild Arrow Bonus feature – arrows are fired at the Colossal Reels transforming up to 40 symbols into wilds
- Flaming Wild Arrows Bonus feature – flaming arrows are fired this time turning up to 40 symbols wild – these wilds then remain locked in place for up to 3 free re-spins
- Wild Reels Bonus feature – up to 4 of the Colossal Reels become wild reels
- Extra Free Spins Bonus feature – between 3 and 15 free spins are awarded
- Black Knight Bonus feature – all suit symbols (hearts, clubs, spades and diamonds) transfer into higher value symbols including the wild for the Mega option
- White Knight Bonus feature – this transfers all suit symbols into higher paying symbols with transformations more lucrative than the Black Knight Bonus feature described above
- Colossal Win Multiplier Bonus feature – you get a multiplier up to 5x with free re-spins
- Cash Pot Bonus feature – you get a cash prize or 50, 150 or 500 times your stake
Now, have you caught your breath? King’s Honour comes with a Big Bet feature which is found in many Barcrest titles – you basically play at £20 or £30 where you get 5 linked spins with additional features and more rewarding symbols. Basically, there’s more ways to win potentially.
I quite like King’s Honour – in my opinion, it’s all about the Free Spins feature where you can get a variety of features coming in play. I like the Wild Arrows and Flaming Wild Arrows as well as the White Knight Bonus features in particular. Overall, it’s a decent slot from Barcrest which is medium variance – if you like the medieval theme, WMS’ Black Knight II is a must – if you like Colossal Reels, Spartacus Gladiator of Rome (also by WMS) should be played.